"You are a free-spirited boy, Your Highness, and I believe that your free spirit makes your soul very pure."

He got shivers when he said that.

"I felt something after meeting you as well, Young Lord."

Ayhan reaches out his arm and shakes Alver Crossman's hand.

"I am hoping we get along."

They then began discussing business.

[ATHANASIA'S POV]

I need to wash my eyes. I saw two scumbags getting along with each other. It's worse than the Claude-Yhan tandem.

"No need to thank me."s

"I was not going to," she said, "and why did you have to pick a falling county?"

She asked. She would have negotiated with someone who already had the sources and everything.

"You know, it is difficult to form relationships with those in power," he responded, "and that man would be beneficial not only to us but also to the commons."

How can he be so certain?

"Solen Region is like a barren land. If we develop the land, we can stay there for as long as we want. Also, we can be protected since we're going to raise that man to a position where he can protect us." Yhan confidently said, "Also..."

He was deafeningly quiet after that.

"Nothing; it is better to have help from someone who is indebted to us."

She leaned against him and looked at the book he was reading. They are resting their heads on the pillow, and the nights are still cool.

Her brother is extremely busy, but he is not complaining.

"What are you getting out of working so hard?" she inquired.

"A peaceful and silent slacker existence."

She could not bring herself to laugh at that. He is still young, but he is planning on doing things on his own from now on. She was well aware that she was relying solely on his efforts.

She also can not deny that she is hesitant to leave the palace right now.

"He has changed so much in two years," she said.

"I know. But we can't be sure until he changes his mind."

She didn't refute his words.

She's older than him physically, but with their souls, he's a thousand-year-old grandpa already. He knew exactly what he wanted with his life. He already experienced countless harsh life that she didn't.

"Yhan."

"Hm."

"I hope we can be free from here."

Both of them.

Then she fell asleep.

.

.

"Our chocolates are missing," Yhan said the very same thing she thought of.

But who would have expected that the chocolate thief was a black dog?

"Chocolate is poisonous to dogs, Yhan said.

"Except if it's a divine beast, Prince, Raons replied.

Divine beast?