Prologue

Published: July 2, 2023
Words: 662

Incase you didn't read the description,
I will not be killing off any characters or shipping minors (Nad, Muffin)

Enjoy <3
_______
{Tbh PoV}

Hey, I'm TbhHonest. For the past 6 months, my friends and I have been living in an apocalyptic situation. I'll explain..

One random day, The Airship suddenly lost all power and plunged into earth, sending Mira HQ and The Skeld into the same situation. Mira HQ fell directly into Polus, the main research institution of Earth. Apparently at the time, they had mass amounts of this "virus" stored for research, the crash smashed all of the containment capsules, causing the virus to escape.

When I heard of this, I was sitting at home on my computer, an emergency broadcast flashed on my screen, "If you see a black substance, leave the area imme-" that was before the whole computer blew up while on my lap. I noticed a black substance seeping onto my bedsheets, so I grabbed emergency things and left my house, trying to figure out what was happening, making a flash decision it wasn't safe.

I still had my phone in hopes it would work, It was blowing up with notifications (not litterally) from my friends asking if I was okay. That's when it really blew up, now I had no way of contacting anyone, and no way of knowing what was going on. I was by myself for two days until Blaza and Meme found me, they were two of my best friends, they told me what they knew about the situation.

It's been six months since then. We've gained a few more people to stick with.

Meme, he's the medic of all of us, I'm pretty sure his his medical degree is fake but I won't complain if I don't bleed to death.

Blaza, he's quite secretive, despite being his friend for years, I don't know too much about him. He's extremely tall and a great fighter, sometimes enjoying it too much.

Me, not much to say, but I think I'm a decent mix of skills and can be flexible with jobs to do.

Nadwe, he's 14 but somehow protected his computer from the virus and is trying to help us figure out what's going on.

Joocie, he's almost immortal, being made out of an almost indestructible material. He's also incredibly strong, but if all of his juice spills he'll die, it's strange.

Muffin, despite being the size of a regular muffin, it knows things that no human should know off the top of their head. Nad usually keeps it in his hats.

Ally, she's a great forager and knows a whole lot about nature and what's safe for consumption and where's good to set up camp.

Dino and Woolf, they have a sort of love-hate friendship from their rough past together, but they're great fighters and work well together while fighting.

And finally, Laff. He's the voice of reason between us all, he knows how to calm things down and keep everyone happy, although he is strange, almost never sleeping or even blinking from when I've paid attention.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. Litterally everything is hostile, electronics, wildlife, people.. it's really difficult to find security in any place. I don't know how we haven't lost anyone since we all started travelling together. ..Actually... there is one person. That's Socks. He used to be friends with almost everyone who is here with us, since we all knew each other before the situation.

We don't know what happened to him, but we've been unorganized without him, even when our lives were casual, he was definitely the leader, always coming up with ideas and being convincing of his plans. We've settled on the idea he was unfortunate enough to get infected or even die, but we still don't know for sure.

Nevertheless, we are doing okay, we aren't living comfortably, but we're managing.

I hope it stays that way until it gets better.
________
Hope y'all are excited!!