Nave And Vincent Switch

kles03 - Nave and Vincent switch! Clothes and all!!

Nave: *sighs*

Vincent: "Do we get to switch in the same room?~ 😏"

Nave: "NO. Let's get this over with, Vincent."

>Time Skip- Story Part<

Vincent strutted out of the changing room. He had Nave's clothes on... Her uniform, that is.

Not only had they switched clothes, they had switched genders too...

Nave was in the changing room. She did not want to walk out of the room in these clothes and this form.

Vincent posed, putting her hands on her hips. "C'mon love~!" She shouted. Mike and the other guards were on the sofa.

Nave shook his head. "NO!!" He yelled back. Vincent walked back upstairs and grabbed him. "NO!!!!!!" He yelled, laughing. Vincent dragged him down the stairs.

Nave wore a purple security uniform. He had a bright red blush on his face. As soon as he noticed that Vincent was a female, he smirked. "It seems that the roles have reversed, hm?" Nave leaned against the wall, staring at the purple female. He kissed her quickly. "Alright. AA, switch us back."

A girl walked downstairs, snapping. "Alrighty. Remember, we've got a meeting next Tuesday." "Ok!" AA snapped again, making the fenders switch back.

However, the now female Nave was still wearing the purple uniform.