~ Chapter 2 ~

Isle of the Lost...

Harry
Isle of the Lost is where all of us Villain kids live I was on the Lost Revenge ship in my room I had just woke up from a bad, bad, bad, nightmare of my dad Captain Hook first he is yelling at me and sometimes he is torturing me. But in this nightmare, I could only hear was my girl, my dream walker scream  I could also hear my dad's laughter as he is torturing her.  Its starts with me on the streets of Isle of the Lost but it is on the opposite side than the courtyard and then I am in the hallway of  Serpent Prep and I can still hear her scream but not my dad's laugh but a different laugh and then two voice yelling and her screaming for me but  I can not call her by her name because I don't know it and I know what you are thinking Harry Hook Villain's do not get a happy ending but my mum and dad were true love/ soulmates. "Knock"  when the door yes!! I yelled at whoever it was.

Uma
"Yes," Harry yelled. It is me I told him "what is it, Uma?"  He asked um, can I come in?

Harry
She asked me, yes, I told her. "Are you okay?" She asks me no I tell her

Uma
He tells me the nightmare it happened again? I asked him "yes, oh why do I have this nightmare Uma my Dream walker is out there in the nightmare screaming for me to save her and I can even save her from my dad or whoever is laughing at her pain," he tells me hey, hey, hey look at me I said to him we will find away off and when we do you will find her and love her forever after. I told him now come on I have something that might take your mind off of this.

Harry
She said to me I gave her a look I was not going to give my Dream walker more pain.

Uma
He gave me a look and that when I know what he thinking Harry come to the shop when you are ready

She told him he nod his head.

Play song now...

After the song ends "you okay my love?" Harry's soulmate & true love said in his head

Harry
She asked me and, yes, she it in my head. Yes, my Dream walker I am but I don't like being away from you

Catarina
He told me I know and I from you but love we can the nightmare is too strong for me to brake "I know baby, I know but is it too strong for us to brake or our friends ?" He asked me I don't know if we can brake it and our friends my friends are not even my friends they are my brother and the friends I have I do not know.

Harry
She told me sh, sh, sh Dreamwalker I know I told her. So how is your day so far?

He asked her "good," she told him "oh Loki"

Harry
She said Loki was her Blue nose male pitbull and he was full-grown lass? I ask her "yes," she said back Loki jump on you again?

Catarin
He ask me yes, he did he is letting me know that I need to go see my brother "Dream?" Yes, "I love you," he said love you too be safe I told him

Harry
You as well.

He said back to her.

Puppy Loki

Full grown Loki

Full grown Loki

Or the day that you showed four people where the bathrooms are
Dove Cameron as  Mal's daughter of Maleficent & Hades

Or the day that you showed four people where the bathrooms areDove Cameron as  Mal's daughter of Maleficent & Hades