ron weasley x reader

Start from the beginning

"If I couldn't control when I turned into a werewolf, and I turned into one in front of you, I'd never hurt you." I tell him in some attempt to flirt with him before I fall asleep feeling safe in his arms.

I wake up the next morning only to see that I've been moved back to my bed and that Ron's bed is now empty.
I guessed they used the spell that they used to fix Harry's arm a year ago on Ron's leg.

"Y/n my dear, im so sorry for whatever I have done to you. You know I'd never ever hurt you purposely." My dad apologises from beside my bed, and I move my eyes to look at him, and I smile.

"I know, we can't control what happens dad it's not your fault." I tell him as I shake my head.

"Did I at least hurt you?" I ask as I laugh, and he smiles.

"Yeah, actually, I've got a nasty cut on my back." He tells me as he grabs my hand and gives it a tight squeeze.
My dad truly is my best friend.

"Are you mad at me, though?" I then ask, and he shakes his head.

"Absolutely not y/n! You did the right thing. You saved your friends." My dad states, and I smile proudly.

"Are they gonna tell people our secret?" I then ask, and my dad shakes his head.

"Dumbledore made everyone promise not to, but y/n, I can't trust snape. it's not safe for me to work here anymore, I'm leaving in ten minutes." My dad tells me, and tears begin to pour from my eyes.

"No, you need to stay at the school, dad, I don't think I could handle having any other DaDa teacher." I cry, and my dad shakes his head.

"You'll see me every school break." My dad reminds me, and I just stare at him through the tears before dumbledore opens the door to tell my dad that his ride home is here.

"I love you y/n, I'll write you a letter every week and I'll see you at Christmas." My dad says as he leans down and kisses my head.

"I love you too." I whisper as I pull him into a hug, making sure not to touch his back before he walks out, leaving dumbledore and I in the room.

"What you did was very brave." Dumbledore tells, and I smile at him.

"Thank you." I say, and he nods.

"Your secret is safe with me. Please don't worry." The then says, and I again smile.

"Twenty points to gryffindor." He exclaims before he walks out, the doors slamming behind him, leaving me in the silent room.

After I'm left in my own thoughts for a while, I spot a mirror.

I need to see how cut up I am.

I stand up, taking deep breaths as I walk towards the mirror, ignoring the sharp and shooting pains coming from practically everywhere.

As I stare at myself in the mirror I gasp, my face has a few, quite deep scratches but I don't really care because then I'll have a badass looking scar like my dad, but its the rest of my body I'm worried about.

I don't think there's a part of my body that doesn't have a scratch.

And suddenly, the door of the hospital wing flies open, and Ron, mione, and Harry fly in.

"You're okay!" Mione gasps as she pulls me into a loose hug, clearly being careful about my cuts, and I smile and hug back before Harry and Ron join in on the hug.

"My dad's leaving in case someone leaks the secret." I sigh, and they all nod, understanding why he'd leave.

"You're badly cut up." Mione again gasps as she grabs my face and inspects the cuts.

"I don't care. They'll make some badass scars." I tell her, and she nods in agreement.

"You'll be seriously hot." Ron states, and I turn and look at him in shock of what he just said.

"Well, you already are, but the scars will make it better." He says in a panic, and I raise my eyebrows at him.

"So, you think I'm hot?" I ask, and mione and Harry both let out small 'oooo's, and Ron's face fills with panic.

"Yes?" He says, although it sounds more like a question.

"I think you're pretty hot too." I tell him, smirking slightly, and he turns almost as red as his hair.

It's been a few days now since that incident and I've been able to go to all my classes fine, but Ron insists on holding my arm and walking me, no matter if we're not even in the same class.

"Y/n, is it true the werewolf was your dad?" Draco asks from the table behind me in our history of magic class, and Ron and I both turn to him and give him a dirty look.

"Oh shove off, malfoy." Ron and I say in usion, which makes me smile.

Honestly, I'm not really caring about Ron insisting on going everywhere with me as it means we get to spend a lot of time with each other.

If I'm gonna be for real here, I hope I never get better.

So today is gonna be the day I confess to him.

Once class has ended, it's now dinner time, but I turn and stare at him.

"Instead of going to the Great Hall straight away, can we go to my dorm? There's something I really need to tell you." I ask Ron, and he nods, looking very concerned as we sit on my bed.

I take a deep breath and just say how I feel.

'I love you.'

He's clearly shocked by that comment as he just stares at me and blinks for a few seconds before he grabs my cheeks and pulls me in for a quick but meaningful kiss.

I kiss back and smile widely as I stare at Ron.

"You know I love you too right? Like I always have." Ron tells me as he doesn't let go of my cheeks.

"I mean it y/n I'm literally missing out on eating to be in your room." He laughs and I smile.