𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿#𝟬𝟬𝟰

Start from the beginning

"ouu she blushinnnnn is lani gzzzzzzzz blushin cuz of ddot gzzzz" i told her gettin all ova her face and movin a lot on dd lap not doin it on purpose "ma chill stop movin"dd wispered in my ear and im literally foldin."drae gtfo outta my face actin like ya cousin"lani said muggin me dis girl mugged me alot."who ya cousin is?"justin asked while takin a big ass turn."DAMN BITCH slow tf down yo ass is not dom torreto df"i told him cuz i ain tryin to die tdy

"buba bitch ass"dae said rollin her eyes."oh shit fr?notti asked."yea sadly"i told him while hittin my cart cuz dis ride is crazy and dis man got me foldin and he smells good too and holdin  my waist lord have mercy."alright gtfo ma car"justin said while he parked the car."damn he havent gotten no coochie inna year"i said cuz broski was mad aslll."shut yo high ass up drae."dae told me laughin."dis nigga cj better have my za cuz if he don't imma beat da nigga ass"i said while tryin to look for him.

"YURR IS BIG DJ NOT THE LIL ONE"dis nigga cj yelled outta nowhere."wassup cj now where ma shi at dick"i said while huggin him."bae who dis"dis lightskin ass girl said outta nowhere does she knows tha i fight like rock?."i ain't talkin to yo lightskin ass nigga"i said muggin her cuz every time i come to dis nigga party some smoochies always trynna fight me like wha."ma she my cousin best friend and ion want her stupid ass she jus askin tryin to buy weed cuz im her plug"cj told da lightskin ole girl."oh my fault girl i didn't know tha but don't try shit with him"she said bein honest she alright.

"nah yhu good gang i ain't tryin to do shi with him he my bestfriend cousin and my plug nun more like he jus said" i told her cuz i was jus tryin to get my za cuz i love me sum ZAAAAAA."my name is Brianna yhu can call me bri"she said smilin."my name is draeya yhu can call me drae nice to meet yhu, cj gimme my shi"i told her bein nice and turnin to cj. 

after he finally gave me my shi and smoke like 3 bags of za tha cj had and kicked me out cuz people was fightin and he did't want the police to pull up i was tryin to find lani or someone and i was walkin with a blunt on my fingers until o heard dd callin me

 "yo ma ova here"dd fine ass said"where df yhu was at there was ppl fightin and cj kicked us out."lani said while huggin me."man i was with his stupid ass and i got inna argument with his girl den we fixed it and i got high with dem and he gave me sum za cuz he had to and kicked me out and now i'm here so where is dae and justin?"i asked cuz i didn't know where my lil twin and her lil ole bf was.

"they left us."notti said grabin nova around her waist."when did yhu got here."i asked nova."the second after yhu walked to get free weed."nova told me"sadly i didn't got no free za dis time" i said all sad."we dont have a ride ma and yhu is higher than a bitch." dd told me and i look at him like hes stupid and then i look at lani and nova smirkin."oh hell no not him"lani said whining."bro outta everyone him?"nova asked."he the only one tha can pick us up so shut up"i told them"who yall finna call?."ddot asked."buba"nova, lani and me said at the same time.

buba 😔

buba gzzzzzzz

drae gzzzzzz

can yhu pick us uppppppp

are yhu high cuz?

a lil bit

where yhu at