short blurb

Author's note author's note...
    My apologies for having been gone for so long. It's been kind of chaotic and crazy hectic since I've last been on. And for that I completely apologize. I'm giving a short blurb I promise I'm still here and I'm going to start writing again as soon as I get the chance. I got a new job so that's been taking up some of my time LOL.

I sat at the counter in the compound contemplating how I was going to write this part of the story. Yes I had landed in a fanfic universe and I was writing fanfic in the fanfic universe. What can I say it was too perfect and opportunity to pass up. I mean how often does one get to do that? I looked up as Nat walked into the kitchen. "Hey Nat, can you take a look at this fanfic I'm writing? I'm still working on being able to write smut without laughing like a 12-year-old."

I hear a choking sound behind me and turning sea Stark trying to recover from inhaling his coffee the wrong way. " Smut? You are writing smut? Why?"

I smile and show Stark the part of my story that was nice and smutty. I couldn't really tell if Stark was about to pass out throw up or laugh. Loki looked over Stark's shoulder and raised an eyebrow  "I'm fairly certain I could get into that position if I did some stretching beforehand."

Stark turned an interesting shade of reddish green muttering about insanity between the love triangle as he called myself Loki and Bucky.