gyu

hey gyu!!
hopefully im not disturbing you but
i was wondering if you'd be interested in being
added to a small group chat?

hi!
ur fine, sorry i forgot to text u once i got
home earlier
something came up so it slipped my mind
and i guess it would depend on whos in the chat?

its all good, i didnt text u either so we're even! :)
but do u remember my friends from lunch today?

yeah, they were pretty cool
a little loud but cool

lol well its just me and them
and since they dont have ur number, they told me to add u
but we all agreed i should ask if u wanna be added first so... here i am!

ahh ok
yeah sure, i dont mind :)

yay!
ok but before that...
how are you? :)

oh
im fine i guess

:/ hmm okkk

how about you?

im alright

and ur knee???

oh right!

haeri quickly takes a picture of the purple bandage that she carefully laid over her scrape before and sends the image to beomgyu.

its all clean now!
u made sure to clean ur cut too, right..? 🤨

and just a few seconds later, a quiet giggle slips out of the girls mouth at beomgyus response. just like she had, he took a picture of the scrape on his elbow that was coincidentally covered up with a purple bandage as well.

Yes, ma'am. 🫡

lmao good
okay, i'll go and add u to the gc now!

okay :)

while the long-haired boy waited to be added, he found himself scrolling back up to the picture the girl had sent him. the moment she sent him the picture he noticed that their band-aids were matching. he had no idea why he was smiling at something as little as that but he was.

he had only known this girl for a few days yet somehow he felt like hes smiled around her more than he ever had with anyone else. was that sad? yeah, a little bit. but beomgyu didn't seem to mind it at all. he was just glad that he had finally found someone that could raise his spirits every now and then.

he continued to stare at the picture, occasionally glancing at his own elbow with a faint grin, but he noticed something that he must've missed from how giddy he was feeling. why are her knees all bruised..? his smile turned upside down as he zoomed in on the few small bruises that decorated her kneecaps. those weren't there before, were they?

the longer he pondered on it, the more worried he grew. his gut was telling him that something might have happened once she got home. and when he thought back to the texts he saw back at the bus stop, his guess didn't seem too unreasonable.