I'm sorries

When I finally gained up the courage to come out of the bathroom I walked out and Miles was sitting on the edge of the bed and had his hand in his head. I'm sorry I'm not what you wanted and that I'm a filthy pig and I'm just a waste of time I mumble crying silently to my self. His eyes instantly snapped to mainland softened no longer the black that has me cowering in fear. He is in front of me in a second. He is holding my face making me look in to his beautiful blue eyes while he's looking at my boring dull green ones. No no you are not I know I said that but I didn't mean it. My gosh I'm so sorry. You are amazing, sweet, innocent, you are mine. He stated and sat me down on his lap on the bed. He then explained to me what a werewolf was and about mates and all that other stuff. Abd finally he said I was his mate and the packs Luna. I didn't say anything through him telling me he was sorry and through him telling me about werewolves. Baby are you okay you have been very quiet. He said to me worry laced in his deep husky voice that makes me shiver.
I was just wandering why you act like you like me one minute and the next you are yelling at me I mumbled tears starting to fall.
___________________________________
Sorry I have not updated I got grounded anyways please vote!I'm thinking five direct messages and four votes! Share with your friends!