Meeting Jacob #2

South Lakes= High school that Jacob's going to

M/P/G/A/S= Mean Popular Girl at School

Y/F/N= Your First Name

Y/L/N= Your Last Name

**********

It was your first day at South Lakes and you were really nerdy. But you kinda looked somewhat tumblr worthy. You had on a Coca-Cola muscle tee with some light washed cuffed denim shorts, you also had on suspenders and black Vans. Your hair was curled and it was very long. You had your JanSport backpack and you weren't wearing your glasses to look "cool" .

You tried walking in the hallway and surprisingly, you were doing good until you ran into a person. What if it was M/P/G/A/S? You were totally dead meat.

"Are you okay?" A slightly deep voice asked me. Jesus Christ, Harry Styles is at South Lakes. You put on your glasses to see the biggest fuckboy in Reston, Jacob Sartorius. He's pretty cute, really tall compared to you, and he was dressed up like a hipster.

"Uh, hi." You said as you saw him clearer.

"I'm Jacob." He said as he dragged you up. You shyed away considering how he's so hot and you're so....not.

"Jacob, before you think I'm all that, I'm not. I'm a nerd and-" He cut you off.

"And you're Y/F/N Y/L/N, the girl that ignored everybody because you were in the mindset of everybody ignoring you." He totally figured you out more than anything.

"Well Jacob, I may need glasses but I can see well enough that you're a guy that's wasting your time with me." You wanted to run because you were gonna be late to first period. You loved your Math.

"I'm not like that at all, I only waste time for girls that are cute, smart, and you." Jacob totally charmed you there. You blushed and that was the smart of something new.

This IS SO HORRIBLE KFNSDJJDMXN BUT I LOVE JACOB SO IDRC