LA Knight

Y/R/N =Your wrestling name
Shaun Ricker = LA Knight real name (it will go back and forth)

I was warming up back stage for my match at money in the bank tonight against Rhea Ripley in an extreme rules match. The show started in about an hour. I hear a knock on my door. "Babe you in there?" It was my boyfriend LA Knight. "Yeah come in." LA was already in his gear. "Are you ready for your match?" I asked him. "As Long as you're watching to see me pull down that brief case hon." He gives me a kiss on the forehead and a hug.

Inside the ring LA was the Megastar and so confident. But outside of the the ring he was just the sweetest guy you could meet. That's who I feel in love with. Shaun Ricker. As hot as he is in his ring gear Shaun was a completely different person than La Knight. Still I often call him La Knight because of how much he loves the name. Most people don't realize what he's like in real life and like to make rude remarks on me dating him. They think he's rude and all this other bullshit. But I've been dating him for about 4 years and been friends with him for 8 years and he's been the most loyal and loving person.

"Of course I'll be watching your match. I wouldn't miss it." LA gave me a big smile. "Thanks babe I got to go stretch but I'll come see you after the match and after the show we can go out for dinner for our 4 year anniversary. I'll give you your present then." "Yeah that sounds great babe." LA gave me one more kiss before heading out but stopped really quick."By the way I'm definitely wearing the jacket you gave me to the ring." LA smiled and left.

I got the my boots tied and did my makeup. By the time I finish it was time for Knight's match. I turned it on and sat to watch it. Some of my girl friends came in to. "Hey Y/n!" Liv said giving me a big hug like she hadn't seen me in 5 years. "Hey girly how are you doing. Ready to kick Ronda and Shanea's ass tonight." "Yeah me and Raquel got this. Hey really quick are you and LA still a thing?" "Yeah actually it's our 4 years to day." "Aww that's adorable." Liv has been the only few people who have supported me and LA from the beginning. We've been best friends ever since we've been in WWE.

Time skip

Unfortunately when LA climbed the ladder and got knocked off Damian and Priest won. All of the girls left except Rhea who said "I mean who's surprised? We all knew he couldn't do it. Haha" I tried to stay calm. "Rhea please go." "Aww what are you going to do about it. I got up and attack and we went crazy on each other. We were throwing rights and lefts. She eventually got out after giving me a hard kick to the face "Crazy Bitch!" She yelled . I got up and went to the bathroom that was connected to the locker room. There was a huge bruise on the side of my face. LA knocked on the door. "Hon you ok I saw Rhea storm out of here." "Y-yeah I'm fine." LA opened the door and saw the bruise. "Babe what happened!?!" "After you lost your match Rhea stared talking shit about you so I attacked her and we beat the hell out of each other." "Babe..." LA says holding my face "you don't need to worry about what Rhea says about me. Don't worry about what she says. Trust me I've heard it all before." He gives me a kiss on the forehead. "Alright thanks Shaun." "Now go out to the ring and kick her ass." I give him a big smile "Okay I'll try!" A guy who works backstage came in as I left the bathroom "Y/n you're on in 5." "Ok thanks." I give LA one more kiss before going to my match.

Time skip most of the match

I felt like I had a chance. I've been in control most of the match. I climbed to the top rope for a frog splash but Rhea grabbed a chair and hit me in the face on my way down. I suddenly felt extremely lightheaded. I feel my head where I was hit. It was cold and red. Rhea hit the riptide and got the 3 count "And STILL the womens world heavyweight championship Rhea Ripley!" Rhea laughed at me before leaving the ring. The medical team rushed to the ring and MITB went to commercial break. Sudden the crowd started cheering and I heard a familiar voice. "Shit shit! Y/n! Babe are you okay!" Shaun said. I wasn't conscious enough to vocally answer but I have him and the WWE universe a thumbs up as the medical team took me to the back.

Another time skip

The show was on its main event when I woke up. I felt a little tired but I was ok. They had given me stitches and said I was all good I left the doctors room and LA was outside "BABE!" He yelled jumping up and giving me a hug. "Are you okay? Can you think straight? Do you remember everything?" "Whoa calm down yes I'm fine I just need stitches and yes I can think straight." "Thank God." I hear the Uso theme in the arena. "Well yes but can you do something I promise it will make sense later." "Okay what is it." "Go tell the WWE universe you will be okay the shows over so hopefully some of the fans are recording so people will know." "Alright then we go on our date for our anniversary right?" "YEAH!" Shaun said in his LA Knight voice. I go out to the ring and the crowd starts cheering as I got to make my announcement.

LA Knight POV

"So are you still doing it tonight?" Liv asks me and I fidget with the small black box in my hand. "Yeah she's in the ring right now I'm going to let her finish telling the crowd she's ok first." A few minutes pass and Y/n finishes. "Ok hit my theme." "Good luck I'll be back here!" Liv yell always full of excitement.

Y/n POV

I finished telling the crowd that I'm okay. I put down the mic but instead of my theme Shaun's theme started and he came down to the ring. He rolls in to the ring and grabs a mic. The crowd is crazy for my boyfriend. "Let me talk to ya!" I smile happy to see my boyfriend but I'm also confused why he's here. "For those of you who don't know Y/R/N is my girlfriend and one of the best things to happen to me." LA pulls a little thing out of his jacket. "Now this is not LA Knight talking to Y/R/N. This is Shaun Ricker talking to Y/n." He gets down on one knee. "Y/n you make me happy every day you have the most beautiful smile in the world. And you where one of the very few people who didn't judge me just because of how I acted in the ring. No matter what people said about us you never left me. I love you more than anything." He opens the box holding a ring. "Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife." I couldn't believe it. The love of my life is proposing to me in the middle of the ring. I start to tear up. "Yes!" LA face lights up as we share a kiss in the ring. He puts the ring on my finger as the crowd starts chanting. "SHE SAID YES! SHE SAID YES!" We left the ring and Liv ran out and hugged me. "I'm so proud of you." "Thanks Liv and thanks Shaun this was amazing." Me and LA go out for dinner and go home and sleep. How could a bad day become the best day ever.