Chapter11- Bathhouse encounter

Start from the beginning

"!?"

"The two of us... are rivals now, Nagi. I.. who got left behind... will fight and defeat you."

"So... let's fight."

"Don't run away from us."

"..."

"Yeah, exactly what we wanted."

What. Did I just witness a third-rate melodrama with the elements of revenge in the bathhouse?

"Hm. You all are aware that there is another person here, right?"

"GAHHH!"

Everyone jumped up, startled at Leon's voice.

"You didn't?"

Somehow, it ended up being awkward silence.

"..."

"Uh... Leon?"

Isagi asked, sounding a bit bashful. Leon paid him a look that forced another question out of Isagi.

"I just want to know who you grouped with!"

Everyone stilled. Only Isagi, Chigiri, and Kunigami personally knew Leon, out of everyone here. Wait, added Barou. Nagi was the 'human wall' Leon had collided with when he was facing the aftermath of 'False and Shadow movements' and onslaught of memories.

Reo had gone suspiciously silent when he realized Leon was here. Everyone added it to the possibility that the depressed guy didn't want to interact with another person.

The truth was, of course, not. And only Reo himself and Nagi knew the reason. It wasn't that Reo was reluctant or disdainful to speak with Leon. It's that he froze up, seeing the long-time crush of him.

Barou on the other hand, froze up for another reason.

He 'personally' knew Leon. And even after he had become a part of Isagi's group, he was still unable to fight the instinctive fear toward Leon.

After he fought with Leon and was left with the useless Igaguri, his next match was versus Isagi and Nagi.

Igaguri was more than useless in the match. He was the very definition of a pig teammate. In the end, he lost and was taken over to Isagi's team.

Until now, Leon's oppressive aura on the field still haunted him. 5 to 1. Even to Isagi with a pig teammate, he hadn't lost that badly. Barou could still remember it, the feeling of being crushed in both the spirits and power, unable to do anything.

It had become his trauma.

And until he defeat Leon, it probably wouldn't disappear any time soon.

"Hm," Leon glanced over to Barou, and his body stiffened up further, only after those violet eyes moved away, Barou felt like he could breathe. It wasn't a pleasant feeling. Leon had Barou in a chokehold, and he could end the taller's life at any time.

"Probably none you don't know. Shidou, Kurona, and," Leon stopped, remembering something. "I forgot, a person you know," Leon side-eyed Ex-Team Z's members.

Who? Isagi thought. Would it be someone from Team Z? Or from a rival team?

That dribbling guy? Reo hadn't heard Isagi talking to Kunigami about Bachira getting stolen. So, he had no idea about one of Leon's teammates not being Bachira. The bee would be ecstatic if he was on Leon's team though.

Shidou? Kurona? Never heard of them.

Those were the redhead's first thoughts. After that came the guessing game of who-was-the-last-teammate-of-Leon.