Chapter 3: New faces

First Day of Corinthian Sports School

Sofia POV

I woke up and had my breakfast and got ready for school. I was really nervous despite the fact that James was gonna be with me at school. I never told Hugo about me attending his school as I kinda wanted it to be a surprise. I also told James not to either. Yesterday was my last day at Ever Realm Academy and although the school wasn't for me I'm gonna miss my friends and teachers and memories I had there.

Me Amber and James head into the flying horse carriage to get to school. We stop at Ever Realm Academy and Amber gets her bag and gets up to leave.

Amber: Good luck at your new school Sofia! I wanna hear all the details after school! Miss you already!

Sofia: Thanks Amber and miss you too!

Me and James after awhile of getting to school had finally arrived. We stepped out of the carriage and James got his hand out to support and help me out of the carriage as getting out of the carriage with heels on is a struggle!

Sofia: Thanks James

James: No problem Sofia

We walk into the school and immediately got many glares from many people and few whispers from the crowds questioning who I was. We then made it by the lockers where James's friends were.

James: Sofia meets my friends. Prince Cody and Prince Edward.

Cody: Pleasure to meet you Princess Sofia.

Sofia: Likewise and please just call me Sofia.

Edward: Nice to meet you too Sofia.

Sofia: Likewise.

3 girls came up to me. Which I assumed were the girls that James was talking about.

James: Eleanor, Lizzy and Caroline meet my sister Princess Sofia.

Eleanor: Hi Sofia it's so lovely to meet you!

Lizzy: Yeah your very pretty!

Sofia: Thanks Lizzy!

Lizzy: Oh my friends call me Liz and since we are technically friends now you can call me Liz!

Sofia: Okay!

Caroline: Hi Sofia I'm Caroline.

Sofia: Pleasure to meet you!

All of a sudden four boys came up to us. One whom I knew before who was Hugo. He did a handshake to my brother James and greeted everyone else and took a few seconds for him to realise my presence.

Hugo: Oh my god! Sofia what are you doing here??

Sofia: Well surprise? I attend this school now.

Eleanor: You two already know each other???

Hugo: Had the honour of meeting her at Royal Prep.
He said as he grinned at me.

James: Anyways old friendships aside, Sofia this is Prince Dalton, Prince Xavier and Prince Clyde. Hugo's best friends.

Sofia: Pleasure to meet you all!

Dalton: Same to you Sofia!

Xavier: Yeah!

Clyde: Welcome to CSS!

James: Anyways formal introductions aside we better head to class Sofia. Wouldn't want you to be late on your first day!
James said chuckling.

Lunchtime

It was finally lunch time. My favourite part of school. As it combines Food, Conversation and good company. James separated with me so I could go sit with the girls. James being the protective brother said "if you need anything I'm one text message away and I'm there".

I sat with the girls Eleanor, Liz and Caroline. They all seemed super sweet and I felt like I knew them for ages.

Eleanor: So sofia...? What's the deal with you and Hugo??
For god sake why does everyone think there's something going on! There is nothing!

Sofia: We are just good friends.

Caroline: I don't know Sofia the way he looked at you all day today doesn't seem like a friend.

Sofia: Anyways enough about my non existent love life what about you guys!

Caroline: Liz is so in love with Xavier.

Liz: What! No I'm not. I'll admit he's cute but that's it.

Eleanor: Your just proving her point Liz!
We all laughed while Liz was rolling her eyes.

Hugo POV

Dalton: Hello??? Earth to Hugo?? Prince of Welshire are you there???

Hugo: Huh? Sorry what were you saying?

Xavier: H what's up with you?

Hugo: Nothing.

Clyde then noticed how I was staring at Sofia as she was sitting at her table with her new friends giggling and laughing. Clyde then smirked at me.

Clyde: Dalton and Xavier someone's got a crush on Princess Sofia.
They all looked at me grinning.

Hugo: What! No! She's just my friend!

Dalton: You can say that all you want but your eyes say otherwise.
I rolled my eyes and thought wait do I really have a crush on Sofia??

Xavier: Just ask her out H!!

Hugo: But what if she says no?

Dalton: Oh please have you seen the way she looks at you. She's for sure gonna say yes!

Clyde: Yeah!

Hugo: Whatever you says guys...whatever you say...

Hugo: Wait hang on! Xavier your telling me to ask her out when you still haven't had the courage to ask Liz out!

Clyde: He's got a point. You need to take your own advise!

Xavier: Yeah yeah I will eventually

After School

Sofia POV

I was heading out of school with James until Hugo called me from behind.

Hugo: Sofia.

James felt like it was his queue to leave so as he was leaving he said "I'll wait for you in the carriage".

Sofia: Hugo. Hey what's up?

Hugo: Um I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?

No way did Prince Hugo of Welshire just asked me out!!! I really don't know what to say to him.

Sofia: Yeah sure when we're you thinking?

Hugo: I was thinking tomorrow after school?

Sofia: Cool it's a date.
I said  as I smiled at him I was about to leave school. Though I couldn't see him from behind part of me believes he was thrilled about it as well.