I Love You?

TW: Absolutely cute Rhea/Demi, and some smut.

YOUR POV:
I'm scared and it is not the scared of normal things but scared that my girlfriend doesn't love me anymore and that she has fallen out of love with me. My girlfriend Demi/ Rhea has been acting off with me and I can't get broken again.

What if she is losing feelings and wants Liv instead of me. Demi and Liv are so close and what if they don't know how they feel about me.

They have been spending a whole lot of time together and I haven't seen them since Monday and it is Sunday and I get to see them.

I'm so excited to see them again but scared at the same time.

Rhea's POV:
I'm so excited for tomorrow I finally get to see my beautiful lover again tomorrow.

My girlfriend y/n has been worried that I lose feelings for her because we haven't hang out in a month and she thinks that I'm in love with Liv, but I'm not losing feelings for her and no I don't like Liv either just as friends.

I have been hanging out with Liv because she is going through a lot and really needs a friend, but anyway I can't wait to see her y/n tomorrow, I know she is going to look absolutely beautiful, she never fails to make me smile or laugh or turn me on. I mean good she is good at what she does in the bedroom, she has never failed to make me cum, It is just so fucking hot, maybe I should stay the night at y/n house tomorrow I mean I think it is is a good idea because we both miss each other and I bet that we both miss playing in the bedroom.

Time skip ⏭️
It's 7 am in the morning and I'm so excited because I finally get to see y/n and I'm going to dive over to their house now.

I know they are not awake but I have a key to their house and I'm going to surprise them and it's going to be a surprise surprise but I'm in the car about to drive off all I can think about is if she will want to do it.

Time skip ⏭️

I'm finally here... as I'm walking to go unlock the front door I can feel myself getting scared but I can't be.

As I open the front door I walk to y/n room, I open their bedroom door I see them on their phone so this was my chance, I walk over and took their phone.

" Good morning y/n, it seems like we haven't talk face to face in a while... "there is a moment of silence" I seen that you only have a t-shirt on mhm instead I suppose you don't mind if I have you for breakfast hm."

"Good good morning Demi " stuttering over her words" I didn't know you were coming over I would have put on something more appropriate but yes you can have me for breakfast."

"Mhm what a good girl you are" I walk closer.

As I get to the bed I open y/n legs and I can see the fear in her face and i love it as the world come out my mouth " Can I continue"

" Yes mo mommy " she stutters" you can continue." I smile and go done.

Your POV:
Ahh what fuck. Rhea is here and wants me, it's like being away from each other for so long made her think of things.

She in between my legs about to go down and I don't know what to say, I have miss her and have only seen her at work so what the hell turn her on, what made her want me so bad.

As I get ready to ask her I can feel her touch my body and god I have miss her touch.

she says "My love do you like that hm." As I feel her frustration and jealousy.

I get the words " Yes mommy, do you want me to do something."

Rhea say " No, you're going to be in my hands... you are going to know what it has been like with you and feel what I have wanted to do for a very long time. So I need you to just relax and take it all in. Your so perfect and I have miss you so much and I have been have some thoughts that I'm going to act on now."

Y/n " Um ok mommy just know I'm all yours and always will be."

As Rhea says nothing and gets to kissing my thighs and touching my waist and I can just feel my legs shaking and I can tell I'm getting wet from her.

A minute later I feel her tongue inside of me and it feels so good, god I miss this. She is so good at what she does I have never been more impressed with her or scared l about what she is going to do to me. One thought that comes back every second that is she trying to show me that she wants me and me only or is this the Big Bang that we go out with.

Fuck the way she plays with me I love and she know I do so she will stop and then play with me and then stops and I hate it but love it at the same time.

Narrators POV:
As Demi pulls in and out of you she looks up at you and can see the way you are trying not to moan but she doesn't like that so she pulls her tongue out.

Rhea says " Why are you trying to hold it in hm. Let me hear you scream and moan my name. It is a really big turn on for me and you know that y/n."

Y/n says " Ok mommy but can you please get back to playing with me again please." " You begging Demi"

Demi goes back inside of you with her fingers as my play with your clit and looks at you while you can't help but moan and scream mommy or Rhea or Demi, You can help but get louder and louder as she gets deeper and tongue your clit.

As you feel yourself get close and closer even though you guys had just get started you can't help but moan loudly.

Y/n " Ahh fuck I'm getting close and close mommy please don't stop please I'm begging you mommy."

As soon that Rhea hears that she stops and pulls away as you told her not to and you get frustrated with her because or it and when she see that you are getting frustrated with her she starts to laugh in your face as she can feel the jealousy and anger you have towards her and she loves it.

Demi " Someone is anger. Mhmm I can feel the jealousy and anger from you and it is amazing. Mhm does this make you want me more then ever before hm."

Y/n " God i should have known you were going to do this. You piss me off so much."

As soon as you try to get up and off the bed Rhea pins you back down onto the bed and starts to kiss you on your lips when holding you down as you start to moan into the kiss you feel more relaxed and calm and you realize this is what she wanted all along and you can tell she is enjoying it.

As Rhea soon see that you are relaxed she let's you go from the pin.
Rhea "we will continue this later as of now we are going to watch a movie ok my love."

Y/n " Yes mommy I love you"

Rhea " What a good girl you are. I love you too, and stop thinking that I'm going to leave you but I will never."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone i hope life is treating everyone well and you are enjoying your summer. I'm had to take a break because my mental health wasn't the best and I need to get help and I would like everyone to know that my DMs are always open if you ever need anything, I am here for all of you i love you guys and I hope you liked the story. I hope you have a good day, night or afternoon love y'all

Word count 1431