"Dont leave me please.." - Elle Greenaway

-GxG
-  Angst, Fluff
- Warnings: Pregnancy, guns, death, crying,             blood, sexual abuse/assault mentions, alcohol and drugs, overdose, kidnapping mentions

Word count: 1804

——————————————————————

"Morning love." Elle said with a small smile on her face, kissing Y/Ns forehead with her hand on her shoulder as Y/N slowly awoke. "Morning my love." Y/N replied tiredly, she slowly got out of bed and walked into the kitchen where you could see Elle sitting at the kitchen counter eating a bagel with whipped cream on it, Y/N didn't quite get it but her lovely fiancée was pregnant so it didn't surprise her.

Despite the pregnancy Elle insisted on going to work every day, as much as Y/N pushed for her to go on a break she refused, saying how people needed her. As much as Y/N hated this, she would go to work every day with Elle to make sure she was safe, not long ago Elle was shot in her apartment, she hadn't been back since and she was struggling for a bit but eventually she recovered and very rarely ever had nervous episodes anymore.

She left for work that day which caused a lot of concern for Y/N, as Hotch had told her she had to take a day off after almost a year without a single day off. She didn't like not knowing if her fiancée was safe, she decided to calm her nerves and watch a movie on the couch. After a few minutes of not being able to find a movie to watch she decided to read a book Elle had recommended. Hours had past and she was deep into reading, her phone started ringing causing her to jump, she picked it up and saw it was JJ. JJ was always the one who came through with good news for Y/N, but sometimes it wasn't good news.

"Y/N..? Have you seen Elle..?" She asked, nervous of how Y/N would react, "no..? Is everything ok...?! JJ if you and the team let her get hurt I will drain the life out of every single one of you until I see her safe." She threatened, JJ knew she wouldn't and could tell that it was just nervousness.

"Y/N please take a deep breath, as far as I know Elle is alright. Some stuff happened on her recent case. She has to take a psych evaluation, she's on the way home according to Hotch. Let me know when she arrives please." JJ spoke in a calm yet firm tone, the years of experience sharing bad news clear. Her voice was calm and comforting, firm but not in an intimidating way. Her voice had pain in it, not because she was doing her job, but because she cared deeply about Y/N, Elle, and their child.

Hours had past and no Elle, Y/N nervously paced around the living room playing with her fingers while her phone dialed Elle for the millionth time. The phone went to voicemail again and again, "hey sorry I missed your call, leave a message. Or if you're Y/N spam text me like usualll!" Her ringtone spoke loudly, she sat down on a chair that Penelope got them as a pregnancy gift, It was a large rocking chair with embroidered flowers, she opened messages and started typing.

__________________________________
                 Chat with: My lovely baby mama

Y/N:                                                                       Elle:

Elle?

Please answer my love

Hello?

Why aren't you home?

What happened at work today?

Pick up the phone please

Are you ok?!

Did you get hurt?

Do you need me to attack
another unsub for you?

Love please at least keep your gun on you.