Chapter 1

Third person view.

Y/n and torgal have entered a large Village just a couple of miles away from his Home Y/n begins to look around at the shops with torgal usually waiting outside of the shop Y/n walks up to a elderly man.

"Excuse me I was wondering if you can give me directions to the kamado Family household."Y/n asks respectfully to the elderly man.

"If you're after some coal I'm afraid you're 2 years too late young man the entire family was killed." The elderly man says with a sad face Y/n mouth slightly widens as he heard the news they've been dead for 2 years but what killed them is the question.

" I'm sorry to hear that but you see my family is an old friend of the kamado I came down here to see how they were doing it's been a long time since we've been here."Y/n says back to the old man.

"Oh I see well if you want to pay your respect just follow the trail to the north their home is up there." The old man gives him the directions to the.

"Thank you."Y/n bows to elderly man and leaves the shop.

After Y/n stepped out of the shop torgal comes from behind the shop and does a small whimper.

Y/n rubs torgal head."It's all right boy come on let's go pay our respects before we leave."Torgal Barks in response and the Duo begins to head towards the house.

They took them a few good minutes to get up there Y/n knows when he gets near the house the feeling of dread and death is in the air.

A few more steps and they arrived at the house and he could see the graves of the family members Y/n walks up to the five graves and bows to them respectfully.

"Who could have done? And why what they do this?"Y/n is pondering in his mind of who could have killed this family they never caused any trouble from how his ancestor describe them in his Journal.

Torgal does a howl causing Y/n to get out of his thoughts."What is it Torgal?Y/n turns around and looks at his Hound.

Torgal is sitting on the porch of the house Y/n walks over to him Y/n opens the sliding doors Torgal quickly goes in and begins sniffing."What is it boy?"Y/n walks into the house seconds later Torgal however is sniffing like he is looking for something.

"What you looking for boy?"Y/n is slightly confused of what his Hound is trying to find.

Torgal moves a little bit of rubble with his nose and grab something with his mouth he walks back to Y/n."What did you find boy?" Y/n crouches down slightly and grabs the object from
Torgal's mouth.

"Oh..."Y/n is holding in his hand is the picture of the family but he quickly notices something."I only saw us five Graves not seven."Y/n quickly gets a realization that two of them are still alive." Two of the family members are still alive but who though?"Y/n look at Torgal."Can you find them?"
Torgal barks and response any quickly begins to sniff the air.

Growing up Y/n has noticed that Torgal sense of smell is quite greater than wolves or any other hounds in fact Torgal was able to find Y/n when he was lost in the woods that one year when Y/n he was just 10 but Torgal was just a puppy at the time.

"I know you can find them Torgal." After he said that torgel does a howl in response meaning he found a sent."Lead them to me boy."Torgal barks and response and begins to run into the direction of the scent with Y/n close behind.

The first place that Torgal Lead Y/n is a open area in the middle of the Woods." Can you find another scent boy?"Y/n asks.

Torgal begins to sniff the area and he barks in response he found the scent this time the scent went further than expected now they're no longer in the snow.

The next Scent they found was near a small cave like before Torgal begins to sniff the area and he does a howl this time the scent took them to a shrine of some kind.

"How far are they going.... damn it." Y/n slightly bit his bottom lip in frustration Torgal howls Y/n quickly looks the trail still goes beyond here.

They continue on following the trail and it leads them to a house that doesn't look like anyone's home at the time.

Torgal begins to sniff the air like before and it took him longer to find a direct sent and longer it looks like whoever survived spent quite a bit of time here."Come on boy I know you can find them."Torgal continues on sniffing the air.

Torgal looks at Y/n and barks you found the scent."Good boy."Torgal and Y/n begins to follow the scent this time it took them to a town with a lot of blue Roofing.

Y/n is leaning against a wall in the town while his Hound is next to him they decided to take a break for a few good minutes Y/n is currently looking through the journal."Mmm current current hashira and leader" It's an entry about all the current hashira and the current leader of the demon slayers.

"Leader:Kagaya Ubuyashiki (Currently ill disease unknown)

Kyōjurō Rengoku:Flame hashira

Giyu Tomioka:Water hashira

Tengen Uzui: Sound hashira(New breathing Style?)

Mitsuri Kanroji:Love hashira(New breathing Style?)

Gyomei Himejima:Stone hashira(Currently the strongest of Demon Slayer of this generation)

Wind Hashira: Sanemi
Shinazugawa(Pretty short tempered.)

Mist Hashira:Muichiro Tokito(Currently the youngest of all hashira)

Serpent Hashira:Obanai Iguro(Like with the last two new breathing Style?)

Insect Hashira:Shinobu Kochō(This breathing style is very interesting instead of chopping the head of demons off she poisoned them.)

"Looks like my family was keeping an eye on the Slayers."Y/n closes the journal and He look at Torgal.

His hound is on his back with all for paws in the air
Y/n crouches down and begins to rub Torgal's stomach.

One of Torgal leg begins to move Y/n has found the good spot.

"Oh did I find the spot?"Y/n continues on scratching that one spot for the next several seconds before stopping.

Torgal look up at Y/n with "Why you stop" face look right at Y/n.

"I am sorry boy but we have a mission after this I'll give you all the Billy rubs you want all right?"Torgal barks in response and he begins to smell the air and ground for their scent.

Torgal does a small howl meaning he found the scent and they begin to follow it
"Wait a second this path will take us directly to Asakusa there's rumors that there's a demon there damn it if that's true I'll have to be extra careful." It look a few hours to get to the city but unfortunately the sun was completely down once they arrived.

Y/n and Torgal are on the outskirts of the city but unfortunately the sun was all the way down so the advantage of the sun is gone.

"Ok I really hope they're here ready boy?"Torgal barks in response." All righty then." Y/n and Torgal enters
Asakusa put it on send you their search for the last remaining members of the
kamado Family.