05

Well, Ethan and Jade just had a steamy make out session. hijos de puta desagradables!

"See you tomorrow." Ethan says kissing my cheek. 

Jeez! Jade is as happy as I was when we won the World Series in 2016 against the Cleveland Indians. 

*knock* *knock* 

"Come in!" "Hola mija!" "Hola Pa!" "How do you feel?" "Un poco mejor." " I got medicine for you. Abre la boca." "Gracias pa!" "De nada amor." 

Hopefully Jade can get better. This girl takes forever to get better when shes sick. PEACE OUT!

---------------------------------

Woah! Its only 7:00 am? Earliest Jade has waken up! She can finally go skate for a bit then go to school. Well what are you waiting for? GO!

I swear this girl screws up the easiest tricks. Like how I swing at the pitches in the dirt. 

"OW! WATCH IT ASS FACE!" "My bad!" 

Gosh! It's this handsome young man again.

"Oh, it's you." "Hey to you to. Today's my party, you still coming?" "Maybe."

Of course she was going to the party. She obviously knows that Ethan is just playing her. Good mamita! Hold those feelings!

---------------------------------

Time to play Key Glock and find a good outfit. 

No!

Hell no!

Girl really?

Enough!

Now that, that's an amazing outfit! Good job Jade!

C'mon. Get on that skate board and go to that damn party.

"EL!" "Hey Jade. I love your outfit!" "Thanks! I love yours to! Have you talked to Ethan?" "Nope, haven't seen him." "Hey guys!" "Hey Fab. Hey Devi!" "Have you talked to Ethan yet?" "I asked her that. He hasn't came around." 

Maldita perra! Did Ethan really put his arm around Jade?!

"Glad you made it!" "Uh yeah!" "Hey Ethan! I brought this! Where should I put it?" "Maybe the alcohol that's in a pile behind you?" "Cool." "I'll take it! I wanna take a lap around the house." 

Jesus Jade! That was awkward! Just grab the damn beer bottle and go outside!"

"Is my party boring?" "Jesus! No. I just wanted fresh air." "Can I chill with you?" "Sure." He slowly walks up to me. Our faces were inches away. He takes the beer and drinks from it. "Wanna make out again?" "What?" 

Well, there they go again. Este chico es un maldito monstruo!

"Ethan I don't think we should." Our feelings got control of us. "Jade?" 

Oh fuck!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter !