☆ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2.6 ☆

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

☆ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽 ☆

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

As I fished all my classes, which by the way, didn't taught me anything new weirdly enough, I walked inside the cafeteria.

"Wooo! Lunchtime at last!
Whoa! They got some good-lookin' grub!" I heard Grim and decided to go towards my "friends". "Oh, hey [𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮]!" They all greeted me in sinc which kinda freaked me out. 'Did they trained for that or something..?' "Anyway, y'all see how fluffy those omelets are! Ooh, grilled chicken! And a bacon-and-egg tart!" Grim started to drool once again at the gigantic buffet of the cafeteria. "Shhh! Dude, inside voices! Where was this energy earlier today?" Ace scolded Grim, not wishing to draw attention to us. "Yuu, grab me the grilled chicken! There's only one left!" At this comment, Yuu grumbled saying something about his wallet being empty. I smiled at this interaction and told Yuu that I could pay if he it was too expensive.

"And an omelet too. And that jelly-filled bread. Just fill your whole tray with 'em- Ow!" Grim growled as he bumped into some students. "Hey! Watch where you're goin'!" The first one exclaimed furiously. He then turned his attention to his food. "M-my carbonara! You broke the yolk!" He whined as his friend butted in. "Whoa, that's messed up! Pokin' the egg is the best part! You better make this right, pal!" The second one snickered. "I'm gonna need that grilled chicken of yours as compensation." The first one said, extending his arm to take Grim's food. "Myah?! No way! Hands off the bird, chump! I need my protein, because I am HUNGRY!" Grim retorted furiously. "Hey! That's no way to speak to an upperclassman! Catch me outside and I'll teach you some respect!" The second one said.

As both sides where ready to fight I decided to interrupt them. "I personally think that you're going to go sit and eat your food without disturbing us." I said gesturing them to leave. "Or what?" They both asked then suddenly, they turned around and started to walk away. "Huh?!" "What's happening?!" They both exclaimed in panic, having no control over their own body. "Thanks and don't annoy us again!" I said with a sweet smile gesturing them goodbye.

Everyone stayed quiet for a minute.
.
.
.
"HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!" Yuu, Grim, Ace and Deuce exclaimed in shock. "Well, let's just say that I have more than one trick up my sleeve." I calmly explained. Grim then suddenly jumped into my arms. "One day I'll be as good as you in magic and perhaps.. Even better!" He said, stars shining in his adorable blue eyes. "Awwww I don't doubt it! You're strong, I know you can do it!" I encouraged him. "I don't know about you guys but personally, I'm starving. How about we all sit down and eat?" I asked as our stomach started to growl.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"I can't believe this.
Textbook bullies at an academy that's supposed to be famous for producing exceptional mages…" Deuce sighs as we all sat down to eat. "Aw, get over it already. It's time to chow like the wind! This omelet is as fluffy as a cloud, and practically burstin' with cheese! So, I saw your guys' dorm, but what are the other ones like?" Grim asked while munching on his food. "I'm sure you're familiar with the statues of the Great Seven? Night Raven College has a dorm themed after each one." Someone said while sitting next to us, that someone couldn't be anybody else than Cater.

"Bwah! You're that guy from this morning!" Ace jumped at Cater sudden appearance clinging onto me for his dear life. Yuu and Deuce both quietly glared at him for some reason... "You tricked us into paintin' those dumb roses!" Grim whined still mad about this morning. ""Tricked" is such an ugly word. Do you think I wanted to spend MY morning painting roses? It's dorm policy! I was just following orders." He tried to defend his himself, but Deuce had none of that. "And grinning like a fiend all the while." He retorted. "Now, now, Deucey. Outside of the dorm, I don't care what rules you follow. Here, I'm just a friendly mentor figure!" Cater said while pating Deuce's head. "Please. Do NOT call me Deucey." He retorted again.

We heard a laughter followed by a new voice. "That's how Cater shows he cares." The new guy jumped into the conversation. "And who are you?" Ace asked, suspiciously eying the guy. "Ah, I should introduce myself. The name's Trey.
Trey Clover. I'm a junior at Heartslabyul, like Cater here.
And you must be Yuu, the new prefect from that dump of a- ah, I mean, the "rustic" dorm" and the vice perfect [𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮], I heard a lot of positive things about you. I heard the whole story from Cater. Thanks for looking out for our boys yesterday." He said bowing and smiling politely, he seems like a nice and sweet guy overall. "I don't recall inviting you to sit with us..." Ace grumbled. I also note that he still didn't let go of me. "Hey now, we're all from the same dorm, right? Let's try to get along. Here, gimme your digits." Cater tried to ease the tension.

"Like I said, my phone is broken..." I sadly mumbled. "Well if you want I can take you on a date, I know a nice place where they sell smartphone not too expensive cutie!" Cater answered, winking at me. "Reall-" "NO HE WON'T GO ON A DATE WITH YOU!" Ace interrupted me and he's still clinging onto me as if his life depended on it. 'SERIOUSLY WHAT'S THE THING IN THIS FLIPPIN' SCHOOL WITH EVERYONE INTERRUPTING EVERYONE?! AND WHY DOES ACE IS STILL GLUED TO?!ME I AIN'T GONNA BREAK IF YOU LET ME GO!!'

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

𝓕𝓲𝓷.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*