Halomaniacs

(group chat for the angels)

Dot: hmm how about a halo instead of just an angel?? that's a good idea! :)

Yakko: yeah it would be cool too!!! :D

(Wakko changed the group name from angels to halo angels, then yet again to Halomaniacs)

(group chat for the Halomaniacs)

Wakko: yep that's the new name now everyone can say it :D

Dot: so this is going to become a common thing, then.

Yakko: nuh uh nope not at all! i will make sure of it <3

Wakko: yakko, I think that this might be your responsibility... you know, since it's not technically your fault and all...? 

Yakko: omg wakko im sorry if i made this awkward, it's just so funny to see you acting like such a mother hen in public, you're so cute :~)

Dot: (breaking the 4th wall) ...I am going to ignore the fact that my brother just used the word 'cute', and go back to the original point.

Yakko: hey! >:(

Wakko: YAKKO PLEASE

Dot: we are going to have problems later. But now, on a more serious note, what do you want to do about our 'mission' as you referred to it last night.

Wakko: oh right! yeah! well we talked about this earlier and agreed on some things and stuff...

Yakko: and i agree with this decision because there isn't anything else that i can do ://

Dot: Wakko and I both agree that this is probably one of the most dangerous decisions we've made, but you already knew that.

Yakko: I mean... i still can't help but feel nervous about everything. Like what if i can't do something??? What if someone gets hurt and it is my fault!?

Dot: I'm not going to let that happen. And neither will Wakko or I for that matter. We won't let anyone get hurt on our account, Yakko.

Wakko: ^^ we won't allow it. You will never have to worry about anything like that ever again, okay? No one has to die, either of us will do our duty and keep everyone safe.

Dot: That's the spirit. Just try to calm down.

Yakko: ok!! thank you for listening to me ^^ and also telling me i should try to relax. I know you guys really mean well, but I'm still worried about the whole situation... and what if no one comes home today...?? What if no one ever comes back...

Wakko: Yakko I promise you. I'm 100 percent certain that whoever lives here will be fine. It's unlikely for them to stay out there forever. And I know you'll do your best to protect them even if it means that you may end up getting hurt yourself. So don't fret over it!

Yakko: yes wakko :)