❛𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐇𝐎?❜

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

3rd Person POV

After the hugging session, everyone settled down on the couch, Hye Jin being sandwiched between Yeon and Ji Ah who don't look a tad bit sorry for the position. Taluipa was sitting opposite them, about to tell a story. Yeah, a story, Yeon at the mention of it scoffed and said it wasn't time for bedtime stories but Taluipa, the badass she is, ignored him altogether and focused on the two women in front of her which made Yeon mumble indistinct words.

"Wait before you do so Granny," Hye Jin spoke then turned her head to look at Yeon. "The day we met here you said I reminded you of someone right?"

"Yes." Yoen nodded.

"But as far as I know, foxes can't have their brains manipulated so how did you remember me from years ago?"

"Wait, years?" Yeon asked confused.

"Yeah, we met when the accident happened?" Hye Jin asked but it sounded like a question.

"No? I thought I saw you at the park that day."

"Oh!" Hye Jin understood the misunderstanding then it hit her. "Wait so you noticed me?!"

"Yeah well standing literally in the middle of the path acting busy on the phone while openly staring was not hard to notice."

Hye Jin chuckled awkwardly, "But why didn't you say anything?"

"Didn't care less. I thought the old hag sent you because I was late for the meeting." he said with a shrug. "Come to think of it you were just awestruck seeing me— with the fact that in your universe I'm an actor."

"Well--yeah true."

"Wait, wait!" Ji Ah interrupted. "The reason you knew things before it happened was because you already saw the show, right?"

"Yeah and more than five times."

Yeon huffed, "What, you were obsessed or what?"

Hye Jin laughed awkwardly causing Ji Ah to chuckle at her awkwardness while Yeon's jaw dropped.

"Wait who?! You know what don't tell, I already know--it's me."

Hye Jin busts out laughing, seeing Yeon's reaction made her laugh harder.

"Then who?"

"Ah- I um...Kim Bum!" she indirectly revealed.

"Who?"

"I'll leave it at that, you find it yourself." Hye Jin smiled cheekily.

"Wha- No! Tell me."

"Bro, you asked who I'm obsessed with so I said Kim Bum, the actor."

"Who plays aaaaassss?"

"Not telling."

"Oh come on!" he started shaking her shoulders, "Tell me!"

"God no! I won't. It'll be hella embarrassing."

"Ugh! Whatever I'll find who it is and I'll kill him."

"What?!"

"Yeah, I mean you should be obsessed with me. I'm a really cool person." he said flicking his imaginary long hair.

"One person obsessed with you is enough." Hye Jin said gesturing at Ji Ah with her eyes which caused Ji Ah to blush and hit Hye Jin on her shoulder.

Yeon was deep in thoughts and suddenly his face crinkled in disgust, "Oh god, don't tell me it's either Rang or the Imoogi!"

Hye Jin was in fact obsessed with Rang's and Imoogi's actors. I mean who can blame her? Everyone is a sucker for villains and anti-heroes.

Hye-Jin just shrugged nonchalantly which caused Yeon to be in disbelief.

"Okay enough of this talk, I have an important question." Ji Ah interrupted Yeon before he could talk. "So since you have watched the show--you know how this ends, right? Whatever this situation we are in right now?" Ji Ah asked, hopeful eyes staring back at Hye Jin.

That reminded Hye Jin of what was about to happen. About how it ends, how Rang...

She didn't want to think about it, not know at least. She had more pressing things at hand and that's about her apparent past and the reason she back to this universe, and about what's about to happen, she still has time to prevent it. And the fact that she now has Yeon and Ji Ah by her side, she's trying to be optimistic about the ending.

"Yeah..." she said remembering the last few episodes and how they played out, she suppressed the shivers that passed her body. "I can't reveal everything, whatever that has been going now is according to the drama-- well things have altered like my character that isn't a part of the show and this scene didn't exist. So me just being here is changing a lot of things so I don't want to say or do something that might change for the worse."

"Well, at least the ending is good right?" Ji Ah asked cautiously.

When Hye Jin didn't reply, everyone collectively sighed. They knew the silence meant that whatever was about to transpire, it wasn't a happy ending as they thought it would be.

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

AUTHORS NOTE!

Wow, how bold of Hye Jin to admit her obsession, albeit being indirect about who. And not Yeon being right in his second try, (well the first try was guessing himself so...)

Well, I want to bang my head against the wall, I'm changing so many things as I'm writing and I'm going a tad bit crazy with all that. I'm sorry if things are not to your liking or if it doesn't make sense. Just comment or message me and I'll try to explain.

And one more thing! I swear it's the last thing I have to say today!
For the people who don't want to read season two or who would want to read a different ending, I will be making a happy ending which will end the story of my oc Choi Hye Jin and Lee Rang's story on a happy note.
But if you want a true ending then you'll have to read season two (book 2). It's all your choice if you decide to read the other book or not. I'll still be happy that you even took the time to read my book. (the happy ending will be uploaded AFTER the real ending.)

POSTED: July 07, 2023
EDITED: August 06, 2023
WORDS: 1013