chapter 7

*two months later*

Christians pov:

Paige and I still talk a lot, we FaceTime, call and text each other as much as we can. Ive also been texting Mia, we have a surprise for Paige to fly her down to my house in Wichita Falls in two days. Mia is telling her tomorrow when she takes her to breakfast, I can't wait to see her beautiful face again.

Paiges pov:

*The next day*

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.

"Hey wake up, we are going to IHop." Mia said then hung up.

I assume she's picking me up, so I went over to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and put my hair into a pony tail. I was too lazy to change
so I stayed in my pjs and slipped on a pair of flip fops and waited for Mia.

About 5 min later, I heard a honk out side. I walked out side to see that it was Mia, I then quickly went to the car and hopped in.

*At Ihop*

"OK so I have something important to tell you, You're going to Wichita Falls to see Christian!" She exclaimed.

"Oh my God seriously? When?"

"Your leaving tomorrow, and here is your plane ticket." She handed me the ticket.

"Thank you so much." I jumped up and hugged her.

*next day*

I packed all last night, I couldn't sleep I was so excited. My plane leaves at 6am and its now 3am. Mia is picking me up in 10 min to drop me off at the airport, I decided on wearing leggings, a hoodie, and my uggs.

Mia has now dropped me off at the airport and just got through security. I still have an hour left till boarding, so I decided i needed something to eat.

I walked into a cafe, got a water bottle, a donut, and texted christian that Im boarding the plane soon.

After it felt like hours they finally called my gate, I quickly gathered my belongings and heading over to get in line.

*5 hours later*

Its around 11am when my plane landed. Im so pumped to see Christian. I can feel the butterflies starting to erupt in my stomach.

When I exited the gate, I see a guy in a adorable hawaiian shirt, khaki shorts, and almost knee high nike socks. With that unique style I instantly knew it was Christian.

"Christian!" I yelled.

He turned around with the biggest smile on his face, I knew then it was the perfect time to run and jump into his arms, just like in the movies.

// Hello! was going to post this earlier but I've been at 3 graduation parties today, and i was supposed to have a date with this guy I like but he cancelled.