"Can I just say I've been a big factor in this relationship? All the advice, all the pep talks, all the-"
"Alright, alright, we get it," I laughed, taking a sip from one of the fresh drinks on his table.

"I didn't think you'd say yes to be honest. Neymar called me up the night before, explaining everything and asking if you'd want anything extra as I probably knew you best beside him and Anto but apparently she couldn't be trusted with a secret. Anyway I told him there's no fucking way he's taking you to play football in a dress- in the fucking street! But he was adamant and I guess it worked so."
I laughed at how he described it all, smiling to myself as I remembered the night, "Nah it was perfect actually. Playing football barefoot in the dirty streets of Brasil? Can't get much better than that."
Fred laughed, shaking his head at my sarcasm, "Whatever, think your fiancé's looking for you."

I turned to face in the direction of where he was looking and, sure enough, Neymar was stood scanning the garden with squinted eyes and brushing off the three guests trying to talk to him.

"I'll catch up with you properly in a minute," I promised before jogging over, leaving the other Brazilian laughing behind me as I approached the one I loved just that bit more.

His eyes finally softened when he saw me, the stress line on his forehead disappearing as he slung an arm over my shoulder, "I love you baixinha."

"Boy I couldn't wear heels tonight, you're the baixinho," I laughed loudly as he stared at me unimpressed.
"I was only joking and you really went there."

"Yep," I popped the p, smiling stupidly as I turned to face his front, wrapping my arms around his back and leaning my head onto his chest, "I love you too. Even if you are a short arse."

He rolled his eyes, smiling nonetheless as he ran a hand through my hair, "I'm happy you said yes. You don't know how much I was panicking."
"I'm surprised I said yes myself I won't lie," I laughed, "But I'm glad I did."
"It's definitely gonna be worth it," he confirmed, a smirk growing on his pretty face.

"Oh really? And what do you mean by that?" I smiled as he glanced up at our bedroom window, "Junior!"
He rocked his head back as he laughed, putting his white teeth on display as I admired him slyly.

"I'm only joking linda, only I'm allowed to hear you scre-"
"Antonella did you need something?" I shouted over him so the guests around us wouldn't hear whatever bullshit he was saying.
He burst out laughing as I went to walk away in the direction of the future Messi but he grabbed my hand, pulling me back into him.

"Linda I'm joking, I'm joking. I love you," he pulled me even closer, placing a delicate kiss on my lips, making me smile into it.
"I love you too sometimes," I mumbled against his mouth, watching him roll his hazel eyes as I laughed, "I still need to say hi to Val and Frisco but I'll be back in a second."
He groaned, "Why?"
"What do you mean why?" I started laughing harder, ignoring his complaints as I walked across the patio to where Valentina was stood with a few other girls.

As soon as she spotted me she met me half way, throwing her hands around my neck, "You're getting married!"
"I know, what's the world coming to?"
She laughed at my sarcasm, hugging me a bit tighter, "I'm so happy for you! Remember when you hated him?"
"Mhm," I nodded, preferring to just forget about that year.

"Well I'm glad he finally sorted himself out."
"Me too," I laughed, "But to be fair I think we both needed to work on things. Obviously cheatings a big issue but I'm not perfect either, I haven't always handled things well."
She nodded, "Yeah your temper isn't something I'd like to tamper with."
I opened my mouth in shock as she burst out laughing, "I'm joking! I'm joking! Kinda-"

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes trying not to laugh with her, "I've still gotta talk to a few people but I'll be back later."
"Alright girl, love you!"
I laughed, waving as I started to walk further down the garden, "Love you too!"