Chapter 22 - That was not in the plan, part 1

Magsimula sa umpisa

Passing and reading the letters for a while Mikey decided to get up "I'm going... to get some air" he went out but a couple of seconds later they heard the bike engine. "What was that?" Asked Takemichi looking towards the door.

Draken who hadn't raised his head up started to read aloud the letter Mikey was reading "Dear Shinichiro, I have a huge headache these days...it must be his fault...please stop talking about Manjiro"

Pausing Draken finally looked at Takemichi "If Shinichiro was the only support he had..then what do he think about Mikey?"

.
.
.
.

*DRIIIIIINNNN*

"AAAAAAAHHH!!" You jumped up and fell out of bed. "What? Who? The apocalypse has come?" You looked around still asleep, the doorbell rang again, waking you up completely. Realizing it what was that you ran downstairs no giving a shit how you looked, opening the door you saw the courier with a package in his hand.

"Ummm... I have a package for Y/n Hanagaki?" The courier looked at you amused but also confused to see how you were "Did I wake you up?"

Taking the package from the courier you looked at it "Yes- I mean no! No, I was already awake.. it scared me you know, I was eating and it was all quietly! Yes, ha ha.." trying to be as convincing as possible you smiled from the embarrassment
"Suure... you can sign here" he handed you a paper, indicating the point where you had to sign.

While you were signing you saw that the courier occasionally glanced at you, looking at him better he didn't even look old, on the contrary, he's probably was on his 20-ish. He was cute and seemed like a nice guy... the problem is you don't like meeting new people, even though it didn't seem like you had a hard time making new friends. If you met someone new it was only thanks to Takemichi and his outgoing ass that talks easily to everyone. You preferred to stay in your comfort zone.

Handing him the paper and you smiled at him again, wanting to be cordial, even if you wanted him to go away as soon as possible.
"Thank you and good day"

Not leaving him time to answer, you closed the door in his face and went into the living room placing the package on the table.

You took some scissors from the cabinet and began to open the package with a smile already knowing what it was. But the attention of the door interrupted you looking in his direction, "why did the courier look bitter?" Asked Takemichi who was taking off his jacket and shoes "Where were you?"
"Went to Mikey to ask something, and we discovered some information about Izana. But you didn't answer my question, I was just in front of the house when I saw that the courier had a face mixed between sad and embarrassed"

"D-don't mind, it's nothing"

Sitting down on the sofa he watched as you were opening the package "what did you order? And with what money?"

"With the money our father obviously leaves us, and now you'll see. They've finally arrived!"

Taking an object that was packed in a bag you unwrapped it revealing a rectangular, black and white object like a zembra. Take tilted his head not understanding what it was "What...is that?"

is that?"