Claiming whats mine || Oliver x Justin

Ship - Oliver x Justin
(Joliver)
Tension + Smut 70% = 17+
Top = Oliver
Bottom = Justin
__

Request from : Am_M42
.
.
.
.

Justins P.O.V

Everyone was settled on the couch chatting and brainstorming ideas for a new upcoming video. While I was just - on my phone not even paying attention to the slightest details. I found myself bored after scrolling through tik tok so I layed my phone on my lap, tapping it with my index finger as I watch the rest of the members brainstorm or try to come up with ideas.

My wondering gaze soon landed on the person who was standing in front of the 6 of us. Gosh he's so beautiful. I just wanted to run my fingers through his beautiful, silky locks. I bit my lips as I looked him up and down. Those big muscles made me go crazy, I just wanted to sit on his lap. Then someone tapped my shoulder, interrupting my thoughts.

"I see your staring him down aye~?" Kane whispered in my ear.

I rolled my eyes and gave him the finger. He just silently laughed and went back to his position.

The second I knew it everyone was already doing there own thing, So I did mine. I decided to stay on the couch sense I didn't really know what to do.

I then felt pressure from the couch press down, so I looked to my left and say Oli. God he was drop dead gorgeous.

He looked at me with those glittery eyes and ask, "Were you lookin at me? Down to up?"

I instantly felt my face burn up in embarrassment. How did he know..?!

My lips were on the verge of trembling,
I was trying to mutter out something but just weakened after. "I-I wasn't..."
I finally mumbled out.

He looked at me with a disappointed face, "Why do u have to lie aye?"

"Dude, what are u talking about! I wasn't." I rested my case and stood up.

Oliver's P.O.V

Seeing the nervousness on his face I already knew he was lying. It upsets me that he has to lie about it instead of just telling the truth. He's to pretty so be lying anyways.

The amount of times I wanted to hold him by his tiny waist and give him little marks on his neck. But why can't he just tell the truth. Like I'm not that oblivious!

Regie started walking towards me so I put in my serious/ normal look. "Need anything?" I asked.

"Well no~oo but I do have a question." Regie says, siting down next to me.

"Yes?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the store with me and Manger Ty?"

"Oh! Uhm sure why not." I say getting up from my spot.

Trim Authors P.O.V

Soon the three were out the door and heading to the store.

Meanwhile justin was kicking his feet as he scrolled through Oliver's new photos that he has posted on IG.

Justins P.O.V

Oh sweat baby Jesus, this man can't get any hotter. Literally j-just step on me. I this point I can't even see him as the shy member anymore, i see him as sexy. I just want those hands to travel up my back as we kiss... if only.

I put my phone down trying to redeem myself from all the inside fan-girling I was doing. "Just watch TV Justin phan!" I say to myself.

I then found this show, it was pretty much about how this girl feeling sexually tension for this boy in her class. Half way through the show she was trying to ig seduce him.
The smart girl found a way to get the boy and herself sent to the office and during the time in the office she was throwing her head back as she sat on the chair. Flipping her hair in different positions everytime. Changing her posture once every 10 seconds, biting her lip and nails seductively.