It has reached my ears that Mr. Colin Bridgerton shall be awarded the years grand prize when he sweeps miss Marina Thompson off her pretty little slippered feet.

In other news, a most peculiar suitor for miss Daphne Bridgerton has emerged...

" Wow. I've never been spoken so highly of before, it gives me a weird feeling in my stomach and my cheeks. I feel flushed." Eden said placing her hands on her face feeling the heat pool in her dark skin. " you have butterflies." Natlie chuckled as she placed a ribbon in the girls hair.

" Ehem! Your majesty, you have a caller." One of the maids inturupted the two. " I shall be down in the drawing room in a mer-moment." Eden spoke with a smile before the maid closed the door and she stood up from her chair.

Natalie opened the door for her allowing the girl to walk out and slowly desend the stair case when Adam was face paces behind her and the others hand each of her hands helping her so she didn't fall. Other held her dress so she wouldn't trip.

Eden finally arrived to her drawing room. Walking I'm she got settled and waited to see which gentalmen had called on her

" Lord Bridgerton!" The presenter spoke loud and clearly. Sooner or later the Bridgerton boy appeared from between the doors and began to walk in slowly with the biggest smile on his face.

Eden smiled back widely, a faint blush covering her cheeks as she admired him from a far.

Benedict Bowed his head in a respectful manner before speaking. " Good morning your majesty." Benedict spoke making the girl cringe

" Benedict, there is no need for such formal greeting. Please come sit and help your self to some biscuits and or tea." Eden spoke politely with a smile still spread across her face.

Benedict blushed. Oh how he'd give the whole world up just to hear her say his name in many different ways. He wondered how his name would sound off her tongue when being pleasured, his name when giving her a gift and much more. He would love to hear it all, he could listen to her talk for hours and not get bored. That's how he knew that some how he had to convince the queen to let her marry him. He wasn't a prince but his name had much value to it. He was willing to do whatever it took to spend a life time with the Princess and she had no idea.

As for Eden she was oblivious with the feelings she held for Lord Bridgerton. She didn't know what love was, nor what it meant, or how it felt. The only love she had ever gotten was from her parents.

She was as innocent as a five year old. Benedict could think of many ways to ruin her. Wash all her innocence away as he'd put it. But he liked that about her, how pure and innocent the girl was. It made him want her even more and what saddened him the most is that he knows he has competition. Him not being a Prince puts him low on the score board but he was willing to fight for her, he wasn't willing to loose this battle.

" I am here to thank you for such a splendid evening yesterday. I sure hope we can share more moments like so." Benedict spoke as he took a seat on the sofa across from the one she was sitting.

" Of course, Benedict. I hope you know you are my first ever dance. I've practiced with my governors of course but you were my first real dance." Eden admitted.

" Glad I got to give you such a pleasing experience."

" I brought you a gift." Benedict said as his shaperon walked into the room with a bouquet of flowers. " Here you are your majesty" Benedict said taking the flowers and handing it over to the girl who deserved them and more.

" Thank you my lord. And remember, it is Eden. No need for such formal names. Even My lady is fine. Do not seem so posh. I am the Princess but I do not want you to think any higher of me." Eden explained. Benedict smiled at her.

" Of course My lady." The two spent the morning talking until Benedict decided it was best to leave as Daphne would be coming over soon.

" It was nice meeting with you Eden. I shall see you soon." Benedict Bowed his head to pay his respects before Eden waved and he walked out with his shaperon right behind him.

" Daphne, how have you been?" Eden asked as she sipped her tea. Daphne had gotten here not to long ago and they had just now settled and were having their nice tea talk.

" I've been amazing your Majesty-" before Daphne could speak any farther Eden scuffed.

" W-what is with such f-formalitie? You know how I feel about t-those names, especially w-when people I've known for years g-give me that title. I-it is cringe for my close friends to call me such h-high class names, D-Daphne and you know t-this." Eden spoke with a groan almost. She had always had to tell her friends she didn't like such formal title as it made her feel like she was more then everyone else and she hated that. She was human just like her friends and she wanted them to understand that her name did have value but it didn't mean anything to her. Princess or not she loved her friends dearly.

" Sorry, Eden I just- im so used to calling your mother your Majesty- it won't happen again." Daphne said with a head shake.

" I s-saw that you and T-the Duke had a bit of a r-run-in yesterday at the b-ball." Eden spoke with a smirk.

" Oh. The Duke of Hastings?" Daphne asked.

" Mhm" Eden hummed.

" I hate him. I never want to see him again, he has no manners what so ever. He thought I was sent over to talk to him by my mama when simply I bumped into him while trying to get away from lord Berbrooke. I simply asked him his name and he refused to tell me assuming that I already knew his name. I dislike the man we shall not speak of him." Daphne rambled making Eden giggle.

" Oh please, the Duke is nothing like he appears and or what Lady Whistledown writes. Trust me, I've known him for my whole life and he's helped me with so much. He is a very sweet man. Trust my word." Eden said with a shrug.

Daphne and Eden continued to talk over tea and sooner or later they said their good byes and Daphne left to get ready to watch the opera show that was going to take place later on in the day...

A/N: Bro! I actually love this chapter. Just to make it clear once more! There will be smut.

VOTE
COMMENT
AND MAYBE ADD TO LIBARY