"Emilio is trying his best, and that's what matters." Ansu says as he goes on his phone.

"None of you went with Pedri? I thought you both did." I say as I point between Ansu and Ale.

"We were supposed to but then last minute he told us to stay back. He's kind of stressed." Ale shrugs as I look at Jude and he's now coloring with Celia.

"Bros over here spitting facts right now." Pablo says as Emilio is now sitting on his lap, babbling.

"He can't even form a sentence yet." Gavi says as Pablo gasps, covering Emilio's ears.

"Do not say such hateful words." Pablo whispers.

"What are we going to do with them?" I ask Mila as I bounce her up and down a little bit before she leans her head against my shoulder, gripping her baby blanket in her other hand.

Okay so turns out I had twins. I swear Pedri manifested it or something, because the odds were low, but here we are. A boy and a girl, best of both worlds.

Emilio González Cruz, and Mila González Cruz. Or as the guys call them, Mio and Mimi. We didn't try to coordinate names, but after we picked them they kind of felt fitting together and that was that.

Emilio definitely did get the short end of the stick because Jude and Gavi call him Elmo, but he clearly isn't old enough to understand what they're saying, but it is one of the only words he can say.

Cece, Mio and Mimi.

I already told Pedri I don't want anymore kids, because I always figured we'd have 3, but the twins absolutely wrecked me, and I'm not going through it for a third time. Two felt enough, but we got the 3 kids we wanted.

Emilio looks almost identical to Pedri already, the similarities are uncanny and he's only 16 months old. Pedri claims Celia looks just like me, but she definitely has his eyes, and then Mila is honestly a mix of the both of us. All 3 of them are perfect though, there's no denying that.

"If you're not teaching him how to be a heartbreaker it's irrelevant." Jude says as he sets a marker down and Cece gives him a look.

"That's mean." She says as Jude furrows his eyebrows.

"I miss when you couldn't sass me." Jude says as she smiles, shrugging before she begins coloring again.

"Spitting image of Tate." Ansu says as I turn, nodding my head.

"She's a mini me." I say.

"Used to like Jude and then realized all of his bull." Ale says as I begin laughing.

"What's that mean?" Cece asks as Jude gives me a look.

"Nothing, baby." I say as I put Mila in her high chair, grabbing some cheerios and pouring them out as she begins eating.

"I think Elmo is hungry." Gavi says as he brings him over, putting him in his high chair, and pouring out some cheerios for him as well.

"What time do we have to leave here." Ansu asks as I look at my watch.

"11 at the latest since you're all a part of it." I say.