Need you now

Hope you like it it's my new fan fiction

Chapter 1

~Becca~

________________________________________________________

~JEZZY POV~

I stared down at the little white stick, that determined my future. Positive. I stared down at the little '+' indicating the test was positive. I sat there on the cold tile floor, re-reading the direction's on the box. Yup, I'm pregnant. I sat there looking at the little test. How? Why? How would I tell Niall? Niall. Oh, god how would he react? Would he get mad and leave? No. He wasn't like that. But, I couldn't tell him alone. I pulled out my phone and texted El, Sydney, and Danielle. Within 5 minutes they were all here with me.

" What's up?" asked Syd.

" Look" I said and handed them the test. El looked at me and sat next to me.

" What now? What should I do?" I asked looking into her eye's.

" Well whatever you choose we'll stick by you Jezz" said Danielle, I looked over at El and Syd and they nodded. God, how I loved these girl's. I nodded.

" Im keeping it" I said, they all looked shocked but smiled after.

" And we'll help as much as we can!" said Dan. I nodded and stood up.

" OK, tell him now?" I asked them, they nodded.

" Right, ok... let's do this." I said and walked out with them following.

******************************later********************************

Niall's POV

I looked over to her and smiled as she entered the room. She was beautiful. She had long wavy, dirty blond hair and gold eye's. She looked nervous and was lightly tapping her thigh with her finger's. Eleanor, Dan, and Syd joined there boyfriend's on the couch. She still remained standing. She met my eye's and shook her head.

" Im pregnant" She said and my smile vanished.

" What?!?" I asked.

" Im pregnant Niall, I took the test and it came out positive." I shook my head. We had just come back from our 2 month leave. Why wasn't she showing? Why had she just noticed? Had she cheated?

" Are you sure? I mean, is it mine?" I asked her. She looked shocked and hurt. I knew that it was mine by the way she had reacted. I got up and she backed away.

" How could you think I cheated!" She said and tear's began to form in her eye's.

" Im sorry, it's just, why have you not noticed until now?" I asked.

" I had noticed, but I was afraid to take the test." She pleaded.

" Im sorry, I believe you. What do you want to do with it?" I asked her.

" Keep it" I nodded, and pulled her into a hug.

" I can't wait to be a dad" I said and she leaned up to kiss me.

*********************** 2 month's later********************************

Jezzy's POV

I sat in the waiting room with Niall. Today I was 4 month's. Today was the day we found out how the baby was and if we wanted to know what it was. I was tapping my feet on the floor and held onto Niall's hand. I had already began to gain weight but, nothing dramatic. I also had to pee more often, which was not in my favor since I would travel with the boy's, and sometime's we couldn't stop for wee break's. I would also get really bad morning sickness. I was anemic, so that didn't help. I was nervouse, I wanted to hear that peanut, ( it's nickname) was safe. I guess Niall noticed because he tapped me lightly on the shoulder. I looked up to met those cool, blue eye's.