The Princess Bodyguard Ep 53

Jennie's POV

We're here at lisa's comfort room. I prepared a romantic set up on her bathtub to atleast make it a little hot.

I look at lisa seductively while my hands are wrapped around her neck.

"Bath me, honey." I said seductively.

I noticed by her hands and eyes that she's a little nervous and shy. I giggled. She's really innocent about this.

Even though we're a couple before, we never done this. We make out a lot, but we never go beyond that. It's not like im scared, but at that time, we're both just not ready yet.

But I am ready now. We're only gonna be together for a short time before she comes back, so I want to spend a lot of time with her. And I want to do this with her too.

"A-are you sure?" Lisa said.

I slowly nod at her. "Yes honey. I'm sure. Don't worry, it's only me."

I hold her hand and place it on my chest. Waiting for her reaction. I saw how her eyes widen by my action and I love it.

Suddenly, her eyes has gotten serious and hungry. I can see her getting hot and turned on.

"O-oh..h-honey,"

I moaned when she suddenly squeeze one of my mounds.

"Oh God baby..Y-yes, just like that. k-keep going, oh my God."

I couldn't stop moaning when she started to massage both of my mounds.

I can see her smirk.

"Wait. I thought im gonna bath you?" she said. I can see her eyes full of lust and admiration. She's ready to ravish me. I'm sure.

"On second thought, maybe I don't want to. Let's go straight to bed--"

I didn't get to finish what I'm about to say when she suddenly lift me. I wrapped my legs around her waist.

"Yeah, let's stop for now and I'll bath you later." she said a bit seductive.

"Hmm.." she moaned when I started to kiss her while she's still carrying me.

We kissed full of passion and love. It's not like your typical sex, it's making love.

She bit my lips to make me open my mouth, and she took the chance to slip her tounge into mine, and I did the same thing. We both savor and explored our mouth.

Lisa slowly and gently place me on the bed without breaking the kiss. I pull her closely to me, not wanting to stop
our intimate kiss.

After a few minutes of kissing, we both stop and gasp for air. We felt like we didn't breathe for the whole time.
We're both hungry for each other.

While I'm still waiting for myself to recover from that intense kissing, I felt lisa's hands on my chest down to my stomach.

"L-lisa.." I closed my eyes waiting for her next move.

"I can't take it anymore honey. I have been waiting for this too. You don't mind if I get a little faster right?" she said.

I was about to talk when I suddenly felt her fingers on my labia. I gasped and naturally closed my eyes to feel her more.

"D-do it baby. Do it.." I said moaning.

I felt her fingers slowly exploring my labia more. And I can't help but to moan in her every move. I don't know what to do in her every touch.

I'm going crazy but I even got crazier when she suck one of my mounds while slowly putting in one of her finger on my vulva.

"O-oh fuck Manoban! Oh God.." I moaned out loud. "M-more honey. Please."