VIII (slight NSFW)

Start from the beginning

"Do you have money with you by any chance?"

"I do, why?"

"Call us a cab, bus is not planning on coming till morning. We're going to my place."

He did it without asking questions.

Weird.

He's usually very talkative, always has something to say. But now that I see him in this kind of mood, I actually don't mind it at all. He was looking around, in his own world. Some might say that he's high as a kite right now. But he quit doing them a long time ago. And I'm proud of him because of that. He had a rough childhood, but eventually he got everything he wanted by himself. But even when that all happened, he didn't take off the smile of his face. He just vibed with it. And didn't tell anyone.

And typical me, I was thinking, and I was staring. Unintentionally.

"You okay Y/N?"

Fucking hell.

"Oh, um, yeah I was just in my head a bit. Nothing to worry about."

He turned his head away from me, staring somewhere else. Honestly, looking better than ever.

Taxi came after a few minutes. We came in, and didn't even talk for a whole ride. Minji jumped at us immediately, but it was time for him to go in his cage because I need a hot shower right now. 

I gave Minji to Ryusei and went to the bathroom to finally relax for a bit.

Ryusei and I know each other since high school, so you could say for 5 years already, I know I said that I don't have any friends from high school, but I meant from that class I was in, we weren't in the same class but we were relatively close besides that fact. We were hanging out after classes, mostly in the park next to the bus station, we had to travel to the city to go to school, so we were just hanging around waiting for our bus, because no one else had to travel that far. 

After some time, well, we didn't fell in love with each other, but we admitted to having some kind of feelings for each other. We said that we were each other's "source of happiness". Not that "I like you" shit. I can see that he kind of ditched drugs because of me, I yelled at him a lot, and we had a lots of arguments, because after all, he's my friend, even tho I don't want to admit that to him, he's worth every brain cell I lost doing all that.

And at the end we're both just emotionally unavailable and that's how it stayed. Never got into the relationship, and never talked about making it official. Since then we're just fucking around whenever and wherever we feel like it. 

So you could say that I got used to it, after my first breakup ever I didn't want a relationship ever again, but a woman has her needs sometimes, so a fuck buddy was the way to go.

While I was minding my own business in the bathroom getting cleaned up, of course, Ryusei made his way inside.

"Who told you that you could get inside Shidou?"

He moved the shower curtain aside without saying the word, getting inside. His hair was down, already a bit wet from the rain. Eyeliner was smudged around. It looked like he was crying before he found me at the bus stop. 

"Ryusei... Is everything okay?"

He looked down at me, but for fuck's sake he actually looked drunk as shit.

Not high, drunk.

Hot water was already running down my body, but at that moment it became cold. Because I was shivering from the way he looked at me. 

He moved closer to me, not breaking eye contact, not even for a second. I hate this. He gets me nervous every time when he stares at me. Because, fun fact, I cannot stand having eye contact with people. Especially with Ryusei who has the most sharp stare ever to exist. He almost looked insane. But I liked that side of him.