Chapter-5 Past and Ifrit

Start from the beginning

Pirino: "Yes, of course!"

Then I was feeding the fox with the girl.

Shizu: "He is eating."

Pirino: "Right."

We both giggle. Then I pick up the fox and keep it in my lap. Then I ask

Shizu: "What is the name of this fox?"

Pirino: "Monster's usually don't have names."

Shizu: "It would be easy to have a name, isn't it?"

Pirino: "You are right."

Shizu: "In that case. Its name is Pizu."

Pirino: "Pizu... that sounds good."

Then Pizu started glowing. After that Pizu became bigger

Shizu: "Look! He got bigger! You got bigger."

Then Pirino took the fox from me and started walking

Then Pirino took the fox from me and started walking. I stop her by saying

Shizu: "Pirino, you know you can't take Pizu to castle."

She turns to me and say

Pirino: "It'll be fine. He's really smart!"

Shizu: "But..."

Pirino: "He's really friendly with me. I'm sure they'll let him be my familiar."

Shizu: "You think so?"

Timeskip

We are in front of Leon, Pizu was barking, glaring at him and Pirino trying to calm Pizu. As I was watching everything, I lost control of my body and that spirit Ifrit took over my body. He came in front of Pirion and Leon. I know what he was going to do and I tried everything to stop but I could'nt. He burns Pirion and Pizu by his flames. Leon just saw and went away. I regain control of my body. I fall in my knees crying and blaming myself for my friend.

I woke up from my past dream and saw myself sleeping in the tent. I look at my surrounding and notice Eren sleeping in another bed. As I was seeing her Ifrit again try to take my body and here, I was struggling to refuse his control.

Timeskip

I'm seeing the village from a mountain top. But suddenly I heard a voice came from behind