"N-no wait! Don't leave me.........S-Shizuka!" Nobita got up shouting. He looked around and found himself in an unfamiliar room but he didn't care, when he remembered what happened today.

'Oh yeah, i was rejected.'

'She already found someone.'

'Now she will never be mine.'

Nobita thought that made his heart sink.

'I shouldn't have confessed. So at least we could still be friends, now I have ruined our friendship too.'

'how will i face her now?'

Then his eyes landed on the bandaged knees.

'who did this?'

'i think I was crying while holding someone.'

He then finally looked around the room and noticed how clean it was. Everything was in its place. The room walls were painted in dark blue colour which was Nobita's favourite colour. The room looked simple yet beautiful with a large glass window, a large in wall wardrobe, a study table and a neatly arranged bookshelf. But a photo frame was what pique Nobita's attention. He slowly got off the bed and went towards the study table where the photo frame was put.

'this is a photo of me when i was a younger.'

He thought but suddenly his ears started ringing and his head started spinning. The photo frame fell from his hands and its glass broke. He put both his hands on his ears and closed them tightly.

' "Nobi bub! look here. I'm gonna take a photo of you~" "Yes brother" "where are you going? wait for me!" "Where are you running away? No matter where you run to, I'll caught you~" "Hahaha~ caught me if you can brother" "brother when I grow up I'll marry you" "really?" "Yes" "Good boy, I'll wait for you to grow up" "NOBI! WATCH OUT!" '......"Nobi! Nobi!... Nobita! Look...look at me."
                        ~~~~~~~~
Dekisugi went to the kitchen to make something light for Nobita to eat, but when he returned with the soup and was about to open the door, he heard glass shattering. Hearing the sound, he quickly opened the door.

He looked at Nobita who was trembling while covering his ears tightly and then the broken photo frame. His eyes widened, he quickly put down the tray on the bedside table and went to hold Nobita.

"Nobi! Nobi! Nobita! Look...look at me." He called out loud trying to distract the sweating boy. The boy looked at him with tears in his eyes.

"My head hurts" he said crying out "it hurts...so much".

"It's okay. The pain will go away. Shh~ Calm down. Relax your mind. Don't think about anything" Dekisugi said, hugging the boy and rubbing his back. He kept hugging the boy till he calmed down.

"Have you calmed down?" He asked Nobita.

"Yes" the boy replied with a flushed face.

Suddenly he carried Nobita in his arms because of which the boy got flustered.

"What are you doing? Put me down"
He said while struggling to get down.

"Taking you to the bed." Dekisugi said, while holding the boy in his arms tightly, not willing to let him go.

"You know I can walk by my own feets" the boy said with the flushed face.

"No you can't. And there are glass pieces on the floor too. What if it hurt your feet?" Dekisugi said and took him to the bed.

"Here eat this" he said while handing over the bowl of soup to the boy. And turned to go to the door.

"Where are you going?" The boy asked worried that he will be left alone.