(TITLE PENDING) (Male Reader x Murder Drones)

White, that's all that is seen at first, along with a sort of howling in the air. Soon enough, the white recedes and the howling dies down. What is shown afterwards is buildings in ruins, crumbling and covered in snow, cars and the skeletons of humans littered about what was possibly a once thriving city. What is odd, however, is that most of the skeletons littering the immediate area are frozen in place mid-action. Whatever happened to this place and the people happened quick enough that there wasn't a response or action to shelter themselves.

The camera then pans down to the ground to show large footprints, specifically bootprints, indented in the snow, freshly made, heading in a straight line. The camera slowly follows the footprints in the snow until a sound is heard, something mechanical. The camera manages to catch up to whatever is making both the prints and the sound and comes to stop on something metal.

The metal turned out to be a leg, one of two, connected to a large human shaped figure who was trudging through the snow. The figure itself was human shaped over 8ft. tall, bulky, and completely covered in metal. The metal itself was a dull metallic grey, some spots covered in rust, snow and ice. In the figure's right hand was a massive object with multiple barrels and a large drum like protrusion under one side of the barrels, there was also what looked like bullets being fed in one end of the object. The camera then pans up to the top of the figure, showing their head to be helmeted by more metal. The helmet had tubes on either side of the head, possibly for breathing, what looked to be a headlamp to the top left of the head shining a dull light onto the surrounding snow, and a dark glass like visor where the eyes would be, giving the helmet a bit of a glare.

The figure stops moving, breathing could be heard through their helmet as they look up at a shadowed structure being illuminated by a ringed planet and a moon

The figure stops moving, breathing could be heard through their helmet as they look up at a shadowed structure being illuminated by a ringed planet and a moon. The structure was oddly shaped and structed, but that's not the only oddity. If one were to look closely, they would notice many odd protrusions. It could be from the harsh cold weather or from time. But no, that is far from the truth. This structure, this spire, was made of corpses.

On closer inspection, the corpses were not human. Rather, the corpses were that of mechanical like beings vaguely in the image of a human. They wore clothes, casual or construction like, had either hair or hardhats, and what seemed like a visor where their eyes would be, some with the words, "CRITICAL ERROR" while others were blank. They also had mouths, but they were frozen in fear and panic, most likely from their final moments.

The metal figure looked on at the "Spire of Corpses" before taking the object they had in both hands into a ready position and moved forwards towards said spire, albeit a slight caution in their steps now. Suddenly, three figures flew from the spire, causing the metal figure to halt in advance. They were all but shadowed, making it a bit difficult to really discern what they look like, but three things were apparent. They had razor like wings protruding from their backs, yellow X's on their visors, and they each were grinning with razor-like teeth, if the moonlight reflecting off of them was to go off of anything. If one thought were to pass through the minds of any who saw these figures, it might be that they were angles of death. They all landed a couple yards away from the figure, kicking up snow in their wake.

The figure slightly pulled a trigger on the object they was holding, causing the many barrels to spin up and whir at the three. In response, the hands of all three figures changed to sharp claws. One of them laughed darkly in a feminine tone before charging at the metal figure. Said figure pulled back on the trigger all the way causing the many barrels to spew out bullets of hot led at the approaching 'angel of death' before suddenly everything goes black. All that is heard is gunfire and laughing before everything is silent...

I feel like I could have explained all of this better, but I just wanted to get this idea out there, even if my English might sound broken here and there lol. Anyways, yeah, this idea is a thing! I always wanted to do a Murder Drones X Male Reader story, especially when it first debuted. But, I just never could think of a solid idea without it sounding like a generic reader insert. Hell, if I'm being honest, this idea itself isn't even solid. With the recent news of there being a Fallout show in the future along with its trailer, however, this idea came into being and I thought, "Why the hell not," and just decided to post this here. If you're reading this, tell me what you think! I'm still on the drawing board when it comes to stories like this, and I have other stories going on at the moment too, but I still would like to know what you lot think. That and having ideas as a writer is a curse and I need to get these on paper somewhere to feel some relief lol. Besides all that, hope you all are having a lovely day/night. Cheers!