"that's him get him!" he tells the pilot and he starts shooting at jake with missle tracking but fails as jake gets farther in the vortex. immediately as they're shooting, trudy's samson comes up on top of the ship and she starts shooting the roof.

"oops" she fakes

"oops" she fakes.
she then starts to shoot it again letting all of the top get damaged and any add on explosives exploded. quaritch looks out angrily
"light her up!" he exclaims
the pilot shoots in her direction instead of jake now. trudy dodges most of the bullets
quaritch is now chasing her and forgets about jake for the moment.
༇༇༇
♕"ma jake where are you??" i radio him.
"im passing the hallelujahs barely. quaritch is after trudy now i need backup!" he radios back.
"im on my way ma jake." i radio in once more and i fly to jake."
i quickly arrive under the thundering rocks and fly up. i hide behind one of the boulders behind the demon airship and i spot trudy and jake. he chases her around the floating rocks and misses almost every single time. you didn't doubt in trudy but once her engine gets hit she falls. she shoots back and it hits their windshield.
"your not the only one with a gun bitch."
trudy remarks.
⍟"keep her in your sight. on and all pause." quaritch says pushing down some buttons. they shoot trudys side and start shooting all around her samson. ♕i immediately come behind the boulder and go to the top of it. i land on the base of it and pull back my bow and ready my shot. i aim straight for the cockpit of quaritchs ship. i let it go and it hits straight through the top into the pilot head. quaritch sees this and looks up at what hit them. he look at me and i quickly get on my ikran. by the time this happened jake was starting to attack
their ship with toruk and trudy was about to fully fall. quaritch shoots one more time at trudy to end her. i fly down to trudy and i get to her before the middle does and i take her out of the ship. as soon as i did that the whole thing blew up.
an airship starts to come behind me and shoot so i grab on to trudy and fly as fast as i could. i fly into the forest so they can't tell where i am. i lose sight of the ship but a suit shoots at us. it hits na'huk and we both screech in pain. i felt everything na'huk felt.

 we tumble into the ground just falling behind a log

we tumble into the ground just falling behind a log. the suit walks up to us and i play dead. i hide trudy under na'huks wing hoping they can't tell.

the suit walks away and i instantly grab the herbs for na'huk as i process the pain. i give na'huk the herb. i get the bandage leaves and wrap it around his wing and his other wound. this would fix him perfectly but i still sent him back to the tree of souls for his safety. i wait till the demons walk away and i connect my queue to na'huk once more and tell him through tsaheylu to fall back and hide near the spirit tree. i look around once more and once its clear he flies. the men look back at screech they heard but thought nothing of it. i get up quickly and pick trudy up. i run behind a tree as there is more demons coming from behind. i put trudy under my legs shielding her.
༇༇༇
⍟tsu'tey flies near a ship and jumps off immediately shooting the men, he wacks some of them off the ship with his bow and since the size difference was significant. he easily threw them around.