13

"I hope so.."
"But hey, listen. We are still gonna be friends right?!l"
"Yea, ofcouse.Why not?"
"That's a good thing,"
"Now eat that up I will do the dishes!"
"Felix-"

Hyunjin pulled Felix back closer to his face and felix started to get red hard and replied

"Yes?"
"Um, N-nothing. there was something on your hand."
"Oh..well thanks for telling me!"

(Damn it, Why did I do THATAKWKKAUEUWA-)

After awhile Felix finally finished washing dishes. He came over to the couch to see hyunjin sleeping very comfortably. He gave him a sweet smile and stared at him like he was falling in love with him again.

"Hey, Hyunjin? You have to sleep in your room or else you will get cold" Felix said chuckling by hyunjin's cuteness
"hgh.."
"Hyunjin-"
"Stay with m-e..!" hyunjin said pulling Felix aggressively inside his warm a arms

(GOD LORD-)

"H-hey, Don't pull me like that. Your arm is hurt-"
"hgh.."
"I have no choice now"

Felix stood up and started to carry hyunjin on his back and started to walk upwards to his room.

"Never kne-w you were s-o hea-vy!" Felix whispered struggling to take hyunjin up to his room. After a while he finally reached his room. He crashed hyunjin on to his bed making sure his arm doesn't hurt.

"Pew, now let me check you one more tim-"

Hyunjin pulls Felix aggressively even though he had hurt his arm. Felix froze for a sec being kinda shocked by his sudden move.

"Is he sleep talking or what..?" He said giving a weird face,
"nAnAnAnAn~"
"OKAY- that's enough talking for me. Sleep here or else if you move I am gonna hit you with a frying pan"

Felix said leaving hyunjin sleeping by himself.

At morning

"Mhg..." hyunjin groaned as he looks around him.
*Sniff sniff* "What is that smell? Smell yummy~"

He slowly goes down and finds lix cooking in the kitchen.

"wait, Felix?"
"Oh, you up?" Felix said sweetly
"Yea...But didn't left yesterday?"
"I did, I just came back at 6"
"Dude, I slept at 12 or something like that. When did you sleep.."
"Maybe 2 or 1"
"I'm so so sorry Felix. I don't want to cause more trouble to you."
"Hey, it's fine ngl. I'm okay helping you. No need to be worried, I am a partime spiderman you know"
"Sweet neighborhood lixman." said hyunjin pulling felix for a warm hug.

Felix also happily accepted his hug and said,

"Original lixman is here guys, lmao. I am very happy hyunjin. You gave me happiness of next level dude!"
"Nah, I am already in level 100 of happiness. You are just a beginner. I am happy. Very much"
"I know I know"

At school

"Hey, Felix?" Jisung yelled
"Y-yea?"
"You look pale, are you okay?"
"Yea..just a bit tired.."
"You look too much sick ngl." Joined seungmin
"I'm fine, just a bit tired. Y'all worry too much.."

Felix exclaimed trying to show his friends a big fake smile. As Felix went back to what he was doing before, hyunjin on the other hand heard everything.

"Oh no, it's my freaking fault."

At lunch

"Yo," said seungmin
"Yea..?" Felix replied with a pale and tired face
"Aren't you gonna eat?"
"Oh, well I ate too much in the morning. So, I am not hungry."