chapter 34 I don't want you leave

Start from the beginning

"The supreme being of Egypt the sun god Ra has hereby ordered you to be removed from the Temple and you are no longer under the care of Iris the goddess of magic nor will The king of Egypt known as Osiris Will be able to protect you.
Sekhmet and Nephthys will be the ones to care for you and shall teach you on how to control your powers and furthermore you will also will be around humans so you will never forget where you came from."

Y/n's eye start to twitch when HER name was mentioned and of course Sekhmet would give a helping hand of taking her away from everyone else.
Y/n would expect her sudden change of plans and she also would understand why Nephthys would come along given to the fact that Y/n would want to ask questions about the deal she made with a Osiris many years ago but what she wasn't expecting that she would go to the Sun God and tell her condition.
Y/n chose not to say anything and continue listening to what else Ra ordered her to do.

"She also wishes to inform you as she is doing this out of the kindness of her heart. She is only worried about your well-being and wishes for you to become stronger wiser and perhaps over time as you are beginning to learn of your new found body that you will return different.
Which is why she demands that you will not return until after a one year after you learn to control your new found powers.
You came from a strange world into a different one with many dangers and many threats just because of who you are and given for what has happened to you she only wishes for you to protect yourself from others who wishes to cause you harm.
As of from this moment you have no choice but to leave tonight so please gather your belongings and say goodbye to your friends you have one hour.
That is all."

Y/n had two choices how of dealing with this situation she was in.

1. She could easily avoid this by lying saying that the powers were well under control and that way she would be able to to get more information from Osiris. But then again she wouldn't able to find out between him and Nephthys.

2. But if she did go she would not only put herself in danger between Sekhmet and Nephthys but she would be in less danger if she was away from him as well.
Also she would get the information she would need from Nephthys and she was able to protect herself from him while also saving Seth and Anubis from him as well but The only problem she would be gone for almost a year.

And she weighed both options in her head she decided to go for the one that would make her more strong even if it meant she had to be away for a while and as much as Y/n want to stay there with Seth and Anubis along with her savior Isis but The only threat there was of Osiris and at every opportunity he wouldn't hesitate of claiming what was his.

Y/n pushed the two men away from her as she went to the leader looking directly at him only to say what sealed her fate forever.

"I will accept and obey her order and I'm forever grateful of her mercy I shall do as she says.
Please let me see my goodbyes first then I shall follow you and your man to the front gate."
The leader of the guards nod his head, told his men to stand down and walked away while giving out orders to inform Sekhmet and Nephthys to be ready to leave at once.
He also ordered the two men to follow to wherever Y/n went to sure she didn't try to escape if she changed her mind.

****

I looked at Isis who standing there next to her husband while he was holding her in his arms with an look in his eyes and I don't know what he was thinking.

I'm guessing he was hoping I wasn't going to go with them but who knows what would happen if I didn't agree.
To be honest I really didn't care about his opinion but I know Isis wouldn't like that so as always I kept my mouth shut.
Before I had to leave to gather my things to leave I went to face to Isis to tell one last thing and that was the truth about how I felt about her.