" They're all staring, Mother." Anthony pointed out as him and Daphne walked side by side. Almost half the men in the room were eyeing the girl and Anthony couldn't help but feel annoyed.

" Allow them to come to you, Dearest" Violet told her daughter with a small smile. Daphne nodded softly and looked towards the huge crowd of men that had their eyes only on her and not their partner they were dancing with.

Soon enough a gentleman had more then enough courage to walk up to Daphne and her brother giving the two a head bow. " Lady Bridgerton, Miss Bridgerton- Lord Bridgerton." The man spoke as he looked at Anthony with almost a full face of fear. Anthony looked at him with a smirk.

" I believe you have already been introduced to my daughter Daphne, Lord Ambrose." Voilet spoke.

" Uh, yes. We met at your brothers levee." He reminded Daphne with a polite smile plastered on his face. " If I recall, my lord, you had just won your first race at Newmarket." Daphne spoke proudly before getting interupted by her brother.

" His first and only, I believe." Anthony stated rudely.

" Well, in that case, let us Hope his lordship has found himself a new horse." Daphne joked, making lord Ambrose chuckle.

" I haven't had the pleasure of seeing you, at our club lately, Ambrose. Should it have anything to do with the unpaid balance you left on our betting books winter last?" Anthony spoke, the pettiness clear in his tone. Lord Ambrose looked to Daphne and Lady Bridgerton with absolutely nothing to say before bowing his head and walking away. " Ambrose is a cheat. A man of any honor ensures his debts are fully paid. "

" I did not realize..." Daphne spoke in defeat.

" Well, how could you have done? It is very reason I am here, sister." Anthony spoke with a smile " Let us take a turn about the room." Anthony said as they began to walk around the ball room.
Daphne walked along side her brother eyeing different men.

" He is rather pleasing." Daphne pointed out a blonde gentleman.

" He is rather here to shuffle about hunting fortunes. Trust Mr. Lewis knows of your sizable dowry. Leave him be." Anthony informed her shutting her down immediately. Daphne shrugged. " I presume you know of him too?" Daphne asked about another man she saw dacing on the ball room floor.

" Mr. Worthington. Second son. We shall find better." Anthony said. A man passed by the two looking at Daphne and bowing his head making Anthony roll his eyes. " He is of dubious parentage."

Before Daphne could even say anything about the next male she eyed Anthony spoke before her " I shall not have you making life with a poet, heaven forbid. Nor an eccentric." He added the last part as another gentleman looked at Daphne with a smile before bowing his head. " My word!"

" Anthony! Daph!" Called Benedict Bridgerton. He walked up to his siblings with a small smile on his face.

" If the only Gentlemen present this evening are your brothers, then we are in a great deal of trouble, indeed." Anthony spoke making Daphne's face screw in nothing but confusion.
" You continue to say " we." And-" Daphne was cut off by her elder brother Colin.

" Did Mother tell you yet? About my tour? I'm to begin in Greece." Colin informed with a proud smile on his face.

" Greece? How adventurous, Colin!" Daphne spoke proudly of her brother.
" On guard!" Anthony warned trying to walk away as he saw Lady Danbury approaching them all. " Too late. I already noted you." Lady Danbury spoke with a smirk on her face.