"dont cry baby, ill do anything for u just as long as ur happy and comfortable" he said to me then kissing my head 

YUMI'S thoughts 

i never seen her cry or upset i felt like my world was dark and gray thats when i realized how much i truly love this girl. i would do anything for her. even if she doesn't want me around anymore ill leave i just want her happy. if shes not happy im not happy that guy had it coming for him calling her a whore pushed me over my limits i had to step in but it ok shes here with me and she is safe and ill never let her get hurt.

YOUR thoughts 

i felt like shit im the reason he got hurt. if i would have just told them to leave or if i would have just responded to the guy would it have ended differently. i didn't know what to do i was frozen shocked, scared, mad, upset. every emotion you could name i was feeling it.

YOUR POV

me and him went up stairs and he sat me down and tried to make me feel better and kept telling me 'ill do anything for you' he kissed me before i left to go to my room i just needed to be alone i couldn't handle being around anyone feeling like i fucked up everything. i deiced i needed a brake from this house in whole. i called my mom and dad to tell then i as coming home to visit. i got a ticket for tomorrow to go home. i started packing and i heard a knock on my door.

"come in" i yelled 

yumi walked in "what are u doing" he said watching me frantically packing

"i need a brake form this house form taxes" i said zipping up my bad then grabbing a smaller backpack to put some toiletries. i walked pass him to my bathroom

"why. nothing is your fault why are u leaving us, why are u leaving me" he yelled almost loud enough for the guys to hear. ive never been able to handle men yelling cause of my pass it always scared me and made me panic 

he saw the panic in my eye as i freeze up in front of him. "im sorry for yelling but why Y/N" he said "whats wrong tell me" he grabbed me hands and looked me in my eyes 

"i dont know i need to go tho i am leaving tomorrow" i said pulling my hands away and pushing past him to leave the bathroom there was nick,tanner,Isaac, and nick standing there looking worried. i realized i was fucking up even more i drooped my bag and dropped to the floor crying remembering the real reason i moved from home. 

(TW abuse, rape, and suicide ) (skip till u see the line thing aging if you dont want to read that) 

         ღ 🌺 ღೋ ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

when i was in high school i found this guy i was so in love with we where the schools high school sweethearts. he was so sweet we graduated and two years later he wanted me to move into a house together so i did. he started not letting me leave to see my friend even wont even let me see my family. he then started doing random phone looks troughs on me. then on nights i refused to have sex he would force it and then he started to hit me and made everything my fault. one day we went out and some guy started flirting with me and i walk responding my ex fought him and yelled at me for getting us kicked out. that night i packed my bags while he was in the shower and left him a note and never came back. he would leave me voice messages of him saying he would kill himself if i didn't come back my mom made sure i would never go back soon enough i got a call from the cops saying he had shot himself and because of the messages they needed to talk to me. they let me go cause of his abuse and it has always stayed with me. i still feel i fucked up and now his family no longer haves him because of me. it still hunts me to this day.                      

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ 

YOUR POV

yumi picked me up and brought me to my room where everyone else followed in. they all asked if i was ok and i said no and told them my pass. they all hugged me and said it wasn't my fault and it was never gonna happen again. yumi held on tight to me as i let all my tears out. they guys left us alone and me and yumi held onto each other and layed down.

"pls dont leave" he said 

i knew somewhere deep down if i left i would have never came back "i wont" i said grabbing my phone canceling me ticket and taxing my mom i was gonna stay in taxes. we held on to each other tight as we fell asleep. 

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎  

sorry i got a little deep there idk what happened lol

buttttt the surprises is that i will be making a Isaacwhy x reader book!!!!!!!!!

hope u liked this part thanks for reading see u next time <3

1593 words