Sick Day

You woke up a little tired today but wanted to go to your boyfriend Kelso's house.

You put on one if his hoodies and some pajama pants and head out the door.

You arrive and are greeted by Eric acting crazy.

"Hey Eric, whats wrong?" you ask.

"Hey y/n, Kels has been sick all morning and I don't what to do. His parents are gone all week and they haven't answered yet." he panics.

"oh nooo, let me go see him." you say.

You walk upstairs and knock on Kelso's door. You could hear him throwing up so you just walk in.

"You okay babe?" you softly ask, kneeling next to him in the bathroom.

"No. I have felt like crap since last night." he whines.

You quickly call for Eric asking to grab a bowl or bucket and some flu medicine.

"You all done?" you sat gently rubbing his back.

"For now." he says.

You help him up and walk over to the bed as Eric walks in giving you the stuff you asked for.

"Here Kels take this." You hand him a pill and a water, setting the bucket next to him.

"I want to kiss you, but I don't want to give you whatever the heck this is." he whines.

"It's okay. Wanna watch TV." you say smiling.

"Of course." he says.

You turned the TV on and it was you and Kelso's comfort show, it never failed to hit the spot. It was the best show.

You cuddled in bed falling in and out of sleep all day. Kitty came over and made us soup since that was the only thing Kelso could stomach.

You decided to sleepover all night because you didn't want to leave him alone.

You both cuddled up in each others arms ready for some much needed sleep.

(word count: 288)