Chapter 1: Downing a Transport

You are Y/N Rise, and you are currently walking through Vale in a mask.

You looked around and thought to yourself "They all go about like nothing is happening. They are just accepting the crime that truly plagues their city. Then again, they are no Atlas."

You checked out dust shops and other places where Dust supplies might be delivered. You left and headed to your apartment.

You took off your mask, revealing the prosthesis covering your right eye and part of your head, with only half of your hair still remaining. You then sat down and turned on the TV to news reports of a robbery at From Dust Till Dawn.

You received a call from your prosthesis and, upon answering it, a contact pic appeared, showing a young woman with Ashen-black hair and amber eyes.

Rise: "Hey Cinder, what's up?"

Cinder: "What's up is that some criminal is asking for some assistance for his next heist and I thought that you'd be suited for this, since Emerald and Mercury are following orders."

Rise: "Alright, I'll see what I can do."

Cinder: "You will get it done. This is how we are to progress to phase two."

Rise: "I know, I know. I'll call you when it's done. Or you'll see it on the news. Whichever one comes first. By the way, is tonight's dust robbery being done by you?"