i dont care

"What the hell were you thinking?"

Pierre had been convenlintly walking outside of Ocon's door when she emrged.

"What?"

She shot him a nasty look as she attempted to walk past him and towards the elevator. He followed her like a puppy dog. She was fighting off a smirk from spreading across her face.

She went to press the button for the elevator. He grabbed her wrist before she could. Eevi was quicker than him and press the button with her other hand before he could do anything.

Pierre set his jaw and glared at her. She just smiled at him and tugged her wrist away.

"Eevi, what the hell has gotten into you?"

"Why do you care?"

The elevator doors opened and Eevi slipped in. Of course Pierre joined her before she could get the doors to shut. She pressed the button for her floor and tried her best to ignore him.

He pressed the emergceny stop and the elevator stopped moving. She just set her eyes on him and put an annoyed expression on her face. This whole interaction was satistfying for her. She knew her actions would get a rise out of him but this was a whole other level.

"Eevi! You fucking slept with other driver!"

She felt her temper start to rise.

"When did you get to decide who I fucked?"

He stepped closer to her. There was very little space between them and the wall was at Eevi's back.

"Because! It's not like you-"

"Why do you give a flying fuck, Pierre?"

She could see the pain in his eyes. He painted himself into that corner.

"Because Eevi-"

She cut him off once again. he father was a man of few words, but if you truly got him riled up every once and a while he could be a shit storm. Like father like daughter.

"And dont say because your friends with Max and Charles. They both know I can handle myself."

She had no doubt in her mind that Charles and Max probably told him to not confront her about it. Or to ever bring it up. Shows how much their influcence affected him.

"Because Eevi, both you and I know that you would never sleep with Ocon in a million years. But you were pissed at me last night. I don't know why, if it was cause I crashed into your dad, I'm sorry."

Eevi scoffed and rolled her eyes at him.

"I can't believe it. Is Pierre Gasly apologizing?"

He took a sharp inhale in of air.

"Eevi, everyone around the fucking world heard your radio message. And then you're seen leaving a bar with Estabon?"

Oh. So he had heard the radio message. The broadcating services must have picked up on it. They normally didnt listen in to her radio for various reasons...
Like father like daughter, most of their radio messages had to be completely bleeped out.

Pierre took a step back from her.

"If you wanna keep acting like you dont care, be my guest. Just remember it's not just you that cares."

He flipped the swithc which turned the elevator back on. He stood there staring at her. She just stared at the floor just trying to pretend to be bored with the whole interaction.

The elevator dinged and the doors opened. She quickly stepped out and away from the French driver.

Of course he followed her and walked a distance away from her. When she got to the door of the room, she opened the door. Pierre grabbed her hand before she could step over the threshold.

"V, just dont do something like that just to piss me off. It truly can't be worth it for you."

"Good sex and free drinks. I think it's worth it for me."

She stepped farther inside the room and tugged her hand free, then slammed the door in his face.

She turned around and was met with her father's gaze.

They locked eyes for a moment before Eevi bursted out in laughter. Kimi threw a pillow at her head. He was proped up in bed watching TV.

"You're too loud."

She just rolled her eyes at him and threw the pillow back at him. She sat on the other side of the bed and turned her attention to the TV.

"Long night out?"

A grunt was the only response she got.

She leaned back against the head board and started to scroll on her phone. Of course Pierre had already texted her.

'Please just take care of yourself, V.'

She jsut scoffed to herself and didnt respond.

She could take care of herself.

It wasn't very hard...