Chapter 8

It was the day of Carly's 1st date with Johnny and Carly was nervous about it as Maggie was helping her daughter out

It was the day of Carly's 1st date with Johnny and Carly was nervous about it as Maggie was helping her daughter out. Carly hadn't hung out with Daniel in a bit which made John smirk and Maggie happy since she didn't want him in her daughters life. Getting ready took a good chunk of the day and John was ready to have the house to himself with his wife. He was planning to ask Maggie for a vow renewal which he had a feeling she would say yes too. After Mr. Miyagi made a deal with the 2 dojo's competing he made sure that he and Johnny had time with the Kreese girls. John was on the couch when the doorbell rang walking over to see Johnny with a bouquet of flowers. Opening the doors John allowed him in as they talked Maggie yelled, "Is Johnny here John?" John yelled back, "Yeah, just waiting on a gorgeous young lady." Maggie walked out with Carly behind and Johnny's face dropped.
    Walking to the stairs grabbing her hand Johnny said, "You absolutely stunning princess." This made Carly blush as John walked up to them and said, "Have her home by 11 or you'll be running laps Mr. Lawerence." Johnny nodded grabbing Carly by the waist and taking her to his motor cycle they drove to the arcade and golf. Getting their Carly cheered making Johnny chuckle but back at the house Maggie and John were already getting steamy. A romantic movie was playing and Maggie was on top of John making out with his hands on her waist making sure she doesn't leave. "What do you say about having more kids Mags?" Maggie looked up and said, "That sounds wonderful. Having a big family is all I ever dreamed off."
    John looked at her as Maggie looked at him. "Maggie Anne Kreese will you do me the honor and marrying me again?" Maggie smiled and said, "John Winston Kreese, I would be honored to remarry you. But I would like it simple." John smiled and said, "Whatever you ask for mi amor." Kissing her again while Johnny and Carly are enjoying their time playing games earning tickets when Johnny was able to get her a red panda. Sitting on a bench under the stars Johnny had his arm around her neck and said, "I've really enjoyed this Carly." Carly looked up at him and said, "I did too." Both looking at each other Johnny leaned down kissing her which she responded positively. "Be my girlfriend." Carly smiled giving him a nod as they kissed again.