7 | Oblivious ☀️

Beomgyu knocks on the door just to hear no response. He tries several times but still no answer. But when he was about to head back home, the owner of the apartment showed up, surprised at the sight in front of him.

"What are you doing here Mr Choi?"
He asked only to be replied by a sigh.
"What's wrong?"

They were now discussing in the living room.

"I think my brother has gone crazy... He threatened me with a knife and asked weird questions"

"That's serious then. Why do you think must be the reason behind it?"

"I have no idea. He has just gone insane, Kai! Do you know what was the question? It was about my crush, he said 'who do you like' like bro wtf? Why you mad at me for liking someone!?... Anyways, he's just being weird and scary."

I also want to know who you like Beomgyu he thought.
"Haha yeah that's weird, I have a relative who's a doctor, if you need help, call me."

"Thanks bro. Can I stay here tonight?"

"Sure, too scared of your hyung?" he joked.
"I'm gonna take a shower, do whatever you want."

Beomgyu just wandered around, played piano for a while before seeing Kai's phone lit up with a new notification. 'Lea💛' . Is he in a relationship? He instantly thought. At the same moment, the younger exited from the bathroom but saw a concerned boy standing in the room.

"Hey, you alright?"

"Hey sorry I was zoning out.." He rubbed the back of his neck.
After a long silence he asked about his concern.
"I have a question, but it's quite personal.."

"Go ahead, I'm all ears."

"D-Do you have a g... " He started but ended the sentence in a voice so low that Kai couldn't hear.

"What?"

I knew it! I shouldn't have said that, I'm so dumb, I knew he had a girlfriend but couldn't help but ask. Now I'm sure he hates me! Why am I acting that way?? Beomgyu thought that he asked something too private but what he didn't know was that Kai simply didn't hear the whole question.

"Nevermind, I'm gonna shower." and with that he walked away quickly.

"Is it ok if we sleep on the same bed?" the owner of the house wanted to make sure that his guest was confortable.

"Yeah, I trust you, you're not a weirdo like Soobin hyung right?" he laughed.

"You sure? Otherwise I'm gonna sleep on the couch if you're uncomfortable." Kai got up just to be stopped by his crush holding his wrist.

"No need, let's sleep."

"Ok goodnight babe!" the younger said receiving no response from the older. As expected, he must not like me then... He thought before falling asleep.

Meanwhile, on the other side Beomgyu's heart was beating fast. Babe!!? Ahhhhh I'm hearing things because I'm too tired! This can't be real! He was happy that the lights were shut, hiding the blushing mess on his face.