He said with a gentle smile, Kaguya answered him with the same smile. They went to the Outey School together to become her students. A few hours later they were finally accepted. When they were heading to the dorm, the girl accidentally bumped into someone. Kaguya thought she was going to fall, but to her surprise, she was caught by the one she crashed into. The girl opened her eyes and saw a guy in front of her who was holding her hand, she immediately recognized him, as well as the two who were standing next to her. It was Nosaka Yuma, and the guys next to him are Nishikage Seiya and Ichihoshi Hikaru.

Kaguya: Thank you?

She said awkwardly. Kaguya regained her balance and became normal. He let go of her hand and began to study the girl with his misty gray eyes. At that moment Sean came up to her and she turned to him.

Sean: Are you okay?
Kaguya: Yes.

She looked back at her rescuer.

Kaguya: I apologize for bumping into you. And thank you so much for getting caught.

She said, bowing.

Ichihoshi: She is somewhat similar to Nosaku-san...
Nishikage: Most likely the color of her hair.
Yuma: Who are you?

Kaguya and Sean looked at each other and looked at them again.

Kaguya: We're new. Starting tomorrow, we will study here. His name is Sean, and my name is Kaguya-no-hime, Kaguya for short. And you?

She said with a smile on her face.

Yuma: Kaguya, a beautiful name. I'm Nosaka Yuma, and these are my friends Nishikage Seiya and Ichihoshi Hikaru.

He said with a smile while introducing them.

Ichihoshi: Nice to meet you!
Kaguya: Likewise! Oh! Please forgive us, but we have to go!

She grabbed Sean's arm and ran off with him. The guys followed them with their eyes.

Nishikage: It's strange that they didn't give their last name.
Ichihoshi: They said they were new, so we can still find out their surnames.
Yuma: Don't you think she looks like Anna?

He said with a grin. The guys looked at him blankly.

Ichihoshi: And it seems to me that she looks more like you. Is she by any chance your relative?
Nishikage: Do you think she's Nosaki's younger sister?
Yuma: Hmm... Who knows. But I really feel a connection with her. Okay, it's time for us to go too.

The guys nodded and they went to practice. After training, they returned to the dorm and went to their rooms. Nosaka was about to go into his room when he heard a noise from the next room. The door opened abruptly and a girl came out from there who accidentally bumped into him before training.

Sean: ARE YOU CRAZY!? ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO BEG FOR FOOD FROM SOMEONE!?
Kaguya: Do you have a better idea? I'm sure the guys here will not refuse a nice and beautiful girl.
Sean: Cute and beautiful?...

Kaguya looked at him viciously.

Kaguya: You want to say that I'm not like that!? I'll put you to meat, you damn demon!

The girl was going to attack the guy, but to his happiness Nosaka intervened in time.

Yuma: What are you doing? And girls are not allowed to be in the men's dormitory.