For Akaza's appearance, he said he has that covered, though I'm still bringing something to cover up his markings.

The day finally came and with little to no complications, we mad either close to my parents house. We stayed behind some trees as we got ourselves situated, well more like Akaza got himself situated.

"Akaza, if you don't hurry up I'm leaving your ass here."

"And if you did I would drag your ass back home. Now give me a minute, it's been years since I've done this."

I huffed as I sat down, my legs getting tired after waiting for him. Sooner or later he came from behind the tree.

"So? Did I get everything covered?" I turned around to see who I think I'd Akaza, only not a demon.

His skin wasn't as pale, but still a little pale. His face was free from any markings, and his pupils no longer read 'Upper moon three'. He still had his pink hair and golden eyes, as well as the markings on his body. But he still looked hot, maybe even hotter now if I'm being honest.

"See something you like?" He flashed a smile at me.

"I- um I wasnt- Ugh, let's just go." I turned around with a red face. He just smiled as he caught up with me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Maybe I should stay in this form when we get back home."

We eventually made it to my parents house. I knocked on the door and waited a bit. It wasn't too late in the night, and my dad would sometimes stay up later anyways.

The door eventually opened to a older woman. She held a smile, but you could tell she was still grieving.

"I'm sorry but you'll have to come back, my husband is-" She stopped as she saw me.

"Hi mom. You don't look much older since I left." I smiled.

She just hugged me tightly with tears falling from her eyes. I hugged her back, it felt good being back.

"Oh, ou dear we heard news that you-"

"Well I'm not dead. I just wanted to settle, I even met someone as well." I moved out the way so she could see Akaza.

"Hello Miss, your daughter is very beautiful. And also very strong as well." He said as he came forward and held her hand softly.

"Oh what a kind gentleman you are, and a handsome one at that. You two shoudl come inside, you both must be tired from traveling all day." She said as she pulled us inside.

We sat down as we waited for my mom to get the spare room ready. My dad came out from all the noise and had the same reaction as my mom when he saw me.

When he saw Akaza he was a bit hesitant at first, see his tattoos and such, but eventually loosened up a bit after talking to Akaza.

"Alright, the guest room is all ready for you two. And if any of you gets hungry, the kitchen is open to anything you want." My mom walked out of the room.

"Thank you ma'am." Akaza thanked as he bowed slightly.

The next morning, we all sat around the table enjoying a meal. Well, except Akaza of course.

"Is something wrong? Why isnt your husband eatting (Y/n)?" My mom asked.

"Mom! He's not my husband!"

"Yet" Akaza said quietly.

I lightly punched him, "He usually doesn't eat breakfast, heh. I've tried forcing him to eat already for months an-" I explained to my mom before Akaza cut me off.

"I have a certain diet that I must stick to. As much as this food looks good Ma'am, I unfortunately can not eat any of it." He said with a smile.

"Oh, well that's quite unfortunate. I hope nobody is forcing it on you." My mom expressed her concern.

"Not to worry ma'am. I didn't have much growing up so I've grown use to it. And it's also a personal choice that I've made myself."

We ate some more, and after we finished we sat around the table talking about what I've missed.

"You know that kid Ryo is still around." My dad said. We were talking about when I was younger and he came up.

"He is? I would have thought he would have left." I said.

"Oh he left the village, now he stays in this area. He sometimes comes by and says hi amd stays for a bit. But nothing more than that." My mom explained.

"Who's Ryo?" Akaza asked. I did forget to mention Ryo to him.

"Ryo was one of Y/n's close friends. That was until 'that' happened." My moms voice sounded sad almost.

"He should have gotten more than just a slap on the wrist if you ask me." My dad said as he turned the other way.

"Ryo does try to make up for it though. I think you should see him agai-"

"No. As much as I wonder what he is up to these days, I don't think it's best I go looking for him." I said as I got up and left. Closing the bedroom door behind me.

*2 day skip*

"Y/n, do you mind going out and getting us a few things? I got a list right here so it's shouldn't be hard." My dad said handing me a piece of paper.

"Sure thing dad." I said as I made my way toward the door.

"I'll come with." Akaza said coming up to me. "It's cloudy outside and it seems like it's going to stay like that for a while." He whispered in my ear.

Akaza stayed closed to me as I got what was on the list. He also helped carry bags of food, such a gentleman.

However, as we walked around town buying what we needed. I could feel  pair of eyes on me. I hope it's just my brain thinking I'm on a mission.

We got back home and started to put the food away. And somehow my mom convinced Akaza to help her make cookies.

I took this time to walk to a lake I saw while I was out. I sat on the bench and looked down at the koi in the water.

I like moments like this, when it's quite. It let's me clear my mind and calm my nerves.

"Y/n?"

A breeze brushed pasted me as I turned to find the source of the voice.

"Ryo?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yall it's almost 1 in the morning what am I doing 🥲

Sorry if this seems rushed. Like I said it's late and I had that late night inspiration spike, and after seeing all the comments on yall wanting another chapter. I decided to write another.

Im going to try and write a few more chapter before Monday cause that's when I leave and then I can only write when I have wifi.

But thankfully, after some of my great persuasion, I should have wifi within a week of being at the new house.

And the next chapter should be out fairly soon cause I didn't want to make this chapter too long. (It's already longer than what I usually do)

Anyway, I hope you all liked this chapter. And I hope you have a good day/night. Bye bye!