Chapter 15<3

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"You learn my secrets and you figure
out why I'm guarded."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

WARNING
-Severe bulimia mention.
-dangerous pills.

*•.¸♡ Aurora ♡¸.•*

I did end up eating at the restaurant, but for different reasons, I was hungry, but I'm always hungry, I ate because guys started to get suspicious.

•FLASHBACK
"You aren't going to eat?" Evan raised a brow.

Andrew kept quiet, I think he knew, but he didn't say anything cause he knew that makes me uncomfortable.

After what Evan said, the guys started to notice it much more, Issac got suspicious, and put some food on my plate.

So I ate it, I ate the stupid food, it wasn't a lot of calories, consider the fact it was all I ate except the pills for a week and a half, I would know, I googled it.

I ate half a steak, about 60 gram fries, and three slices of pizza, it's not that bad considering the fact I I threw it all up, and I'll just need to do more sport.

•END FLASHBACKS

So, after I threw up like crazy today, I woke up an hour earlier than usual, to get more done.

So, it's 4 AM.

I'm more tired than I've ever been.

So, I went to the kitchen to make myself coffee, taking a clean cup, pouring the milk, putting my powdered coffee in the glass, along with sugar and sweetener, and pouring a bit of vanilla syrup into my coffee.