sɪx // I WANNA PUSH YOU AROUND

CHAPTER SIX // I WANNA PUSH YOU AROUND

RILEY'S HOUSE WAS SILENT WHILE Happy took a hot shower and she laid in her bed, sobering up while some random movie played lowly on the tv.

Happy hadn't spoke a word to her since they left the police station only clutching the handle bars of his bike tightly as drove to her house with her on the back. Of course her car had been impounded and she wouldn't be able to get it out until Monday morning.

In simple terms — Riley was fucked.

The sound of the shower shutting off made Riley sigh deeply. She knew sooner or later Happy would want to talk and she'd have to talk, but right now all she wanted was some sleep.

The effects of all the glasses of wine she had drank earlier was still in her body, and Riley knew if she was forced to talk about her life decisions and drinking then harsh words would spill from her booze soaked lips.

Happy walked into her bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, his tattooed body proudly on display as his dark eyes stared at her. The Teller woman couldn't help but gaze at Happy's tattooed torso, it was the wrong moment to be thinking dirty thoughts about the SAA, but she couldn't help it. There had always been an undeniable chemistry between the two of them. It also wasn't helping that it had been months since she last had sex.

"Stop lookin at me like that." Happy raspy voice demanded as he sat on the edge of the bed. "This isn't a fuckin' vacation for me." He add with his back towards her as he ran a hand over his face.

When Happy had noticed the Santo Padre area code pop up on his phone a pit of dread formed in his stomach. He knew without a doubt it was about Riley — no one else from Santo Padre would call him. The tattooed biker knew it was a bad idea for Riley to leave Charming, she couldn't take care of herself and she proved that time and time again with her antics.

Riley had always been a party girl — it was just a part of her personality. It was only after everything with the club went bad that her drinking increased to the point where she was now. After Jax died it only grew worse and The Teller woman refused to listen to anyone.

"I didn't ask Franky to call you." Riley scoffed as she rolled her eyes. She could feel the venomous words on the tip of her tongue and she could only hope to swallow them down before they spilled out.

"I forgot you're my emergency contact. I'll have it changed." She spoke with an annoyance in her tone.

Happy whipped his head around so fast she thought he might have gotten whiplash. His dark eyes burned with anger as he stared at her with a clenched jaw.

"Who the fuck you gonna change it to? Huh? No one wants to deal with your shit anymore, Riley." He hissed with anger as he shot up from the bed.

In all of the years that Riley Teller had known Happy Lowman she had seen his anger plenty of times and it never scared her. Plenty of angry men had been in her life and she had learned to deal with them.

"Then fucking leave, Happy. Why'd you come and bail me out if you don't want to deal with my shit anymore." An emotionless laugh left her lips as she got up from the bed and walked towards the angry man.

"I fucking left you all behind when I moved from that poisonous town and club, I don't need any of you calling me or checking up on me. I'm fine! I don't need you, Happy. I never fucking did."

The angry lies spilled from her booze soaked tongue before Riley had a moment to register what she was saying. She saw a flicker of hurt cross Happy's usually emotionless face before the anger replaced it once again.

Of course Riley needed him and the club. She always had, but her mind was such a fucking mess that she truly believed the harsh words coming from her mouth.

Happy nodded as he silently grabbed his clothes and walked out of the bedroom without saying another word. The slamming of the door let Riley knew he had left, a sigh left her lips as she stood there staring at the now empty spot where Happy once stood.

A few tears fell from her eyes, quickly she wiped them away. Riley Teller wouldn't cry over this. She had been through much worse in her life — this would not break her.

________

HAPPY LOWMAN PULLED INTO the scrapyard with a clenched jaw and anger radiating off of his body.

"Didn't know SAMCRO was paying us a visit." Angel rose an eyebrow as he spotted SAMCRO'S SAA stomping across the yard.

Bishop ran a hand over his beard as a sigh left his mouth. This unexpected visit from The Tacoma Killer couldn't mean anything good. It has been weeks since anyone had heard from Riley, and the Mayan president wondered if that was the reason for Happy's visit.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Happy growled as he stepped in front of Bishop. "I thought Alvarez said you were going to keep an eye on Riley, not let her get worse." His pointed a finger in the shorter man's face as spit flew from his mouth.

"What the fuck are you talking about? I haven't seen Riley in two weeks. I tried to talk to her about her drinking and she flipped out on me." Bishop stared at man — not liking the accusations coming from his mouth.

The other member of the Mayans looked on with curiosity as the two men stared each other down. Everyone was ready to jump in if it escalated, but right now they all were curious as to what the fuck was going on.

"It's not my fuckin' job to babysit SAMCRO'S princess because you and your club couldn't handle her." Bishop smirked as he Happy's jaw clench even more at his words.

The Mayan President didn't mean his words. He didn't mind keeping an eye on Riley. In fact, he had grown use to it. Bishop had grown attached to the Teller woman — flaws and all. They had formed a friendship that he enjoyed, even some days he wondered what it would be like to cross the friendship line, but he knew they couldn't. Especially not with the state she was in.

A bitter laugh left Happy's mouth. "Watch yourself, Losa." Happy warned, spitting near Bishop's boots before walking out of the clubhouse.

"What the fuck was that all about?" Taza questioned once Happy was gone.

"Riley Teller." He sighed as he ran a hand over his tired face.

__________

AN
Riley's a mess but she's my bby. Please don't hate her for the mean things she says/does. Thank you for all of the votes/comments. I also wanna say I'm thinking of putting a lot of my fics on hold for right now. I'm just not feeling inspired or motivated rn and with work I don't have a lot of time. So, I'll update when I can or when I'm motivated, and I'll continue to regularly update certain fics — most of my SOA fics, but thank you to everyone who supports my writing! It means so much to me! ❤️