KAMEN RIDER AND PRECURE ALL STAR NEW STAGE PART 1

In the Yokohama,it was beautiful day in that good sized city named minato mirai. It was a perfect day for walking which was what a bunch of people were doing. Some were heading to work, other home, some to a tourist attraction and one mother and daughter were heading to the park to meet up with a few others.

Man:what was that?

The sky suddenly turned black. Everyone looked at the sky to see It's sudden change.

Cearture:my name is fusion.

a voice echoed throughout the city. The citizen looked around worried while the mother grabbed her daughter in daughter in fear.

Creature:i shall destroyed all and dye this world in darkness.

Random spots on the land and in the ocean. The citizens started to freak out and run In any direction they could to escaped the explosion that happened closet to them.

Out of the dust on the land, a giant t-rex walked through it. It was silver in color all over, having no defied scales and the spikes having no true beginning. It had eyes that were the same skin, if not a little bit of lighter shade, making it look very menacing. For some reason, it had red and black power pouring out of its open mouth distracted people from that.

The power in it's mouth then swelled into a sphere. That power then shot out in the form of a beam toward the ferris wheel. The people behind the ferris wheel screamed for their life, shielding themselves from the beam. The mother hugged her child to try and protect her. The little girl saw the beam from over her mother shoulder and shut her eyes in fear.

There was then the sound of an explosion. People starred looking at the beam to see it dispelled by rainbow lighting that was now cracking in front of the ferris wheel.

Man:we were saved?

Woman:what happened?

Man:hey, there's something on top of the ferris wheel.

Man pointed out. Everyone who heard him gasped in shock and looked toward it.

Man 2:there's someone on top of the car.

Man 3:there are lot of them.

Man 4:there are five.. Ten.. A lot!

Boy:they're girls!

Man 1:could they be...

Old man:that's i. It has to be.

Everyone looked at the senior citizen.

Old man:when the world is dyed with darkness, they are said to suddenly appeared. They are the legendary warriors!

Meanwhile, no one saw that one the tracks of the roller coaster, some fairies and one human were waving pink sticks with a glowing bow on the end in the air.

Everyone:go, precure!

Tarte then saw the reader. As his addressed the fourth wall with an explanation of what these are, as well as basic safety tips.

Tarte:hey there, do you know what this is?

He show the reader what he was holding was miracle light.

Tarte:this miracle light will light up when you cheer on the precure. You mustn't swing it around too much or throw it.

Chiffon, started waving her around too fast and accidentally letting go of it, hitting the back of the head of hummy, before spinning it around in the air with her telekinesis. Hummy looked around to see who tarte talked with before going back to cheering.

Tarte:Everyone, use the light to cheer them on loudly. Even if you don't have one, please cheer them on.

The crowd then started unknowingly cheer them on as well as the girls jumped off the ferris wheel to fight the dinosaur.