Third Time's a Charm (E.O) 🍋

ابدأ من البداية

Lizzie left Y/N in the kitchen and went to their bedroom to double check all the things Y/N has packed for them. After Y/N washed the dishes, he followed Lizzie upstairs and found her checking their luggage as she bends over the bed a little.

Y/N smirks before he slowly walks behind Lizzie. He held Lizzie by her waist, Lizzie jumps a bit, but soon relaxes when she recognizes his touch.

"May I help you, Mr. L/N?" she asked jokingly, as she continued to re-fold the shirts neatly.

Y/N groans before he slightly grinds his front against her, "I think you should give me a reward for packing all this alone."

Lizzie then stands straight, turning around to wrap her arms around Y/N's nape, "And what reward should I give you?"

Y/N places his hands on Lizzie's hips and pulls her closer to him, "I don't know, you tell me. But a quickie would be well appreciated."

Lizzie hums as Y/N starts to lean in to leave wet kisses on her neck, "A quickie for just packing? I think that's too much." she sarcastically said.

Y/N groans as he moves away from her neck, "What? That's a fair trade. I packed, you get fuck." he wiggles his eyebrows.

Lizzie laughs and slaps his chest, "You're so weird." she whispered.

Y/N smirks, "So, what do you say? Deal or no deal?"

He leans back in to place kisses behind her ears to her jawline. Lizzie moaned when Y/N bit her sensitive spot. His hands roam from her hips to her ass, he squeezes them tightly as Lizzie closes her eyes.

"Yeah, quickie would be nice." she breathes out. Y/N smirks against her skin, but before he could go further, Lizzie stopped him, "At least lock the door."

Y/N nods and runs quickly to quietly lock the door, "Done." he said as he walk back to Lizzie, "Now, may I fuck you?"

Lizzie chuckles, "Yes, you may."

Y/N gently lays Lizzie on the bed as he hovers over her. He leans in to kiss her lips which Lizzie responded to. Their kiss is sensual and slow, far from Y/N's normal behavior. He's rougher than this.

"Thought you're going to fuck me?" Lizzie asks.

Y/N pulls away from her neck, "That's what I'm doing?" he said, confused.

"No, you're not." she argues.

"Yes, I am." he counters.

"No, you're making love with me." Lizzie said sternly.

Y/N laughs, "Is that a long cut to say fuck me harder?" he teased.

Lizzie rolls her eyes, "Yes, fuck me harder is what I'm trying to say. Stop being so soft."

Y/N smirks, "Aye madame."

Without warning, he rips Lizzie's shirt in half, exposing her bare chest to his eyes. He kisses her from her neck down to her collarbone. When he's done with her collarbone, he moves down to her chest, taking one of her nipples on his mouth. Lizzie moaned out loud at the sudden intrusion.

She tangles her fingers on his hair as Y/N sucks her left nipple. Y/N gives the other one the same attention as his hand starts to move to the waistband of her shorts. Lizzie was so consumed by the pleasure that she didn't notice Y/N was looking up to her.

Y/N pulls her shorts down along with her underwear as Lizzie lifts her lower half to help him get the rest of her clothing off. He pulls away from her chest before he harshly pushes Lizzie's legs wide.

The sight of her glistening cunt made his crotch get tighter. He spits on her clit before using his thumb to rub it in a tight circle. Lizzie almost screamed at the pleasure she's receiving. She closed her eyes tightly as Y/N slowly inserted his index finger inside of her. He started off slowly making his way up before he pumped his finger harder and faster.