From 1 to a bouquet

Somethings you need to know before you start reading...

•The moon is beautiful, isn't it? ~means I love you.

•The starts look beautiful, don't they? ~means I really like you.

•The sunrise is so beautiful, isn't it? ~means I love you and I will never let you go.

•The sky is beautiful, isn't it? ~means I love you my dear husband.

_________________________________
Obanai: 9
Mitsuri: 7
___________

Obanai:

I intensely stared at the flower in my hand. I don't know, why I plucked it but it reminds me of someone.

"Iguro-san", I heard a voice called. I looked up to see Kanaroji standing in front of me. Then my eyes widened, as I realization hit me. "Kanaroji-san", I mumbled. "Huh?", I heard her say looking all confused.

"Nothing. You need something Kanaroji-san?", I asked. She shook her head and said, "No it's just that Oyakata-sama was calling you." "O ok. I will go meet him." She was about to leave when I called her, "Wait, Kanaroji-san." She stopped in her way and turned.

Then I looked away and extended my hand. "Here, the flower matches your hair, so you can take it", I said. She looked at me with wide eyes and then smiled and accepted the flower. "Thankyou, Iguro-san!"

Obanai: 13
Mitsuri: 11
____________

Obanai:

"Here, I wanted to give you these", I said while giving Kanaroji flowers. Her eyes widened, a smile spread across her face and she placed her hand on her face not believing it. "I also wanted to say, I-i re-ally l-lik- the stars in the sky are so pretty, aren't they?", I said. I didn't want to say this. I wanted to say 'I really like you Kanaroji-san' but I guess I am still not confident enough I guess I have to continue with quotes.

I saw her smile widen. "Thankyou so much Iguro-san. I like them and you so much." She said. This time my eyes widened it was like she heard my thoughts and replied to them.

Obanai: 17
Mitsuri: 15
____________

Obanai:

'Today I am going to confess! I can do this!' I held the flowers tightly in my hands. 'You can do it, Obanai!' I said to myself.

"Kanaroji-san, this is for you and I want to tell you something." I said as I held the flowers in front of her with a flushed face. She stared at me with a beautiful smile and eagerly waited for what I was going to say. "I-ii lo-lov- The moon is lovely, isn't it?", I uttered.

She looked down a little as if she was disappointed to hear what I said. Well even I am disappointed with what I said. Then I saw her sweetly smiled and blushed, then what she said next took me to cloud 9. "I love you too Iguro-san. I know you have difficulty in expressing your feelings but don't worry I love it how you use quotes to express your feelings. Even last time when you said the stars are beautiful, I understood and so I said I like you."

Obanai: 21
Mitsuri: 19
____________

"I do"
"I do"
The couple looked at each other and smiled. "The sunrise this morning was beautiful, wasn't it?", said Obanai. "Yes, I know you are never going to leave me." said Mitsuri.

"Well, the sky is so beautiful, isn't it?", said Mitsuri. Obanai's eyes widened. He smirked and said, "I see what you are trying to do there. Well I love you too my wife!" This time Mitsuri blushed hard.

Mitsuri look down at the bouquet of flowers in her hand, a smile appeared on her face, as she remembered the first time she received a flower from Obanai.

..........
And ever after...

_________________________________________________
~♡