"Did I procrastinate too much? sorry. I'm nervous."

Small laughter erupts from the audience.

I don't think it was a funny remark... Well, to say that I accepted it well, let's move on.

"When I look back at the moments I was active as a testa, it seems like it was a very long time, and it seems like I debuted just yesterday."

I took a deep breath, then spoke again.

"It was like that moment when I decided to become an idol."

It is a journey that started because of an absurd threat of sudden death.

"Honestly, as an outsider, I wasn't sure or expecting how far I could go. just... He said he could do it, so he appeared on the program."

I wouldn't have thought of doing it without the sudden death threat. but... .

Right before I came to my senses, I remembered what I had said to the big moon.

-I didn't know that I wanted to be an idol either, but I guess I did.

I could imagine in a very specific way the perspective of the person taking pictures of me from under this podium, avoiding security.

Because I've done it a lot.

And at that time, I did not bother to trace the cause of my satisfaction. Because I couldn't imagine the sight of looking down directly from the stage beyond that point of view.

"But after meeting these members and meeting the fans, Testa came all the way here."

But what if standing on the stage in person is more genuine and stimulating than watching the stage from the audience?

that... What I did with the data arm was exactly the vicarious satisfaction.

And if you think that finding this real pleasure is actually thanks to my 'infinite potential', the taste of mulberry will grow... It is an illusion.

'It's a lot of money.'

Numerous variables came into play. And I wasn't the only one who moved that variable.

Because idols are groups.

"Regardless of this award, I think I was really good at trying out as an idol at that time. ... I am very happy."

I didn't expect such embarrassing words to come out of my mouth, but what if everyone didn't understand it?

"I believe the members will too."

I put my arm around Seon Ah-hyun, who was standing next to me.

"... !"

'... Does he look frightened?'

I thought I would naturally take it over because the mood was burning, but I almost became embarrassed.

Still, I didn't hate the complexion, so I looked around and said something.

"thank you."

"... ... ."

Then, a strange look as if they were crying began to spread on their faces, and naturally, something like a game ceremony began to happen.

Encouragement and sense of accomplishment for having worked hard.

'oh my god.'

In the audience seats, cheering rods shake like crazy.

I've embraced being one of seven professionals who hug each other.

And I was thinking of another one.